Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   DVD/TV/Film Discussion (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f134/)
-   -   Celebrity Big Brother............................... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f134/celebrity-big-brother-44648.html)

shakermaker 04-01-2009 21:54

Re: Celebrity Big Brother...............................

It was quite cringeworthy flashy. She looks like she could become quite the bully too, the way she was 'having a laugh' with Terry - saying he couldn't even read!

flashy 04-01-2009 22:02

she looked like she was intimidating Latoya too, Latoya was trying to tell her about how she was abused and the poor love couldnt get a word in edgeway

Tina - Gob Almighty

flashy 04-01-2009 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakermaker (Post 666134)
It was quite cringeworthy flashy. She looks like she could become quite the bully too, the way she was 'having a laugh' with Terry - saying he couldn't even read!

i reckon those two will end up rowing, she's a Liverpool fan and he's Man U, the two dont really mix now do they :D

lindsay ormerod 04-01-2009 22:19

Scarily I have been told by several people that the new bloke in my life looks like Terry Christian, I am not sure that this is a good thing......:rolleyes:

flashy 04-01-2009 22:22

lol, post a pic of him and let us have a squiz then Lindsay :D

garinda 05-01-2009 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashy (Post 666093)
how much does that Tina swear, it's kinda cringe worthy

would you swear like a trouper infront of Latoya Jackson or someone you had never ever met before? i wouldnt lower myself, whatever she thought of the UK before must be much worse now

She seems a bit thick, and I loved her in Brookie and Shameless.

Latoyah, who seems suprisingly nice, opened up to her, about being abused by her husband, and later in the ashtray Tina was banging on about how it was weird to be in a house with a Jackson. You could see the disappointment on Latoyah's face.

garinda 05-01-2009 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod (Post 666152)
Scarily I have been told by several people that the new bloke in my life looks like Terry Christian, I am not sure that this is a good thing......:rolleyes:

It could be worse.

It could be Terry Wogan.:D

Lolly 05-01-2009 10:04

I agree with Rindy LaToya is suprisingly nice, shes obviously led a difficult, strange and sheltered life. I hope she enjoys the whole experience and comes out of her shell a bit more. BB banking on Ulrika being top draw, is starting to backfire eh? Nominated for eviction already!! Did you see her face when they decided to do the credits task in alphabetical order and she realised that she wasnt going to get a credit!! Then again later on when Terry was doing the filming, she looked like a child who hadn't go her own way. Hilarious!

grannyclaret 05-01-2009 10:55

thank goodness for multi channel t,v....and recorders,,,,i dont have to watch such stupid programmes....

garinda 05-01-2009 11:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolly (Post 666209)
I agree with Rindy LaToya is suprisingly nice, shes obviously led a difficult, strange and sheltered life. I hope she enjoys the whole experience and comes out of her shell a bit more. BB banking on Ulrika being top draw, is starting to backfire eh? Nominated for eviction already!! Did you see her face when they decided to do the credits task in alphabetical order and she realised that she wasnt going to get a credit!! Then again later on when Terry was doing the filming, she looked like a child who hadn't go her own way. Hilarious!

I read that Ulri-ka-ka-ka has been paid the biggest ever fee to appear on Celeb BB, which is really suprising, as she certainly isn't a big draw.

I think she's getting £175,000. No wonder she wants out. She'll be paid that however long she's in.

garinda 05-01-2009 11:13

What I want to know is who wanted to look like who first?

Here's Janet, Michael, and Latoyah, when they used to be black.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...en_468x283.jpg

I suppose it was Michael who first wanted to look like Diana Dors....ooops....Ross, and the rest just followed him to the plastic surgeon's.

pipinfort 05-01-2009 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashy (Post 666093)
whatever she thought of the UK before must be much worse now

I hope Latoya does`nt think the UK is full of fat,rough,foul mouthed scousers......:rolleyes:

jaysay 05-01-2009 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by pipinfort (Post 666278)
I hope Latoya does`nt think the UK is full of fat,rough,foul mouthed scousers......:rolleyes:

No pipinfort just about quarter of a million of um mate:Dand thats only the women:rolleyes:

Lolly 06-01-2009 10:22

The "talent" show last night was classic!! Terry was right to nominate Lucy, she did nothing but the best was Verne & Tina doing Romeo & Juliet, Verne looked so nervous and was shaking like a leaf, bless!!

flashy 06-01-2009 10:34

awww i missed it last night, i had visitors......will someone please remind me to lock the door and pretend i aint in every night at 9 :D