Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   weather?? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/weather-29920.html)

lancsdave 28-06-2010 18:53

Re: weather??

Just thought I would update the forecast. Apparently we are getting our weather from South Africa. There's a very weak shower currently on it's way over and will arrive in England during the early hours of Tuesday morning.

flashy 28-06-2010 19:09

do we have to have the wet drivel back? and the rain with them too?

vera 28-06-2010 19:48

All i am going to say is, it rained last night, for 10 minutes :D

mallard 28-06-2010 21:55

I think its to rain tomorrow

shillelagh 28-06-2010 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 824956)
Just thought I would update the forecast. Apparently we are getting our weather from South Africa. There's a very weak shower currently on it's way over and will arrive in England during the early hours of Tuesday morning.

it should land around 0700 at heathrow ..... i think they would prefer to have sun rather than a shower ...:D:D:D

Stanleymad 29-06-2010 08:26

That thunder storm in early hours was very impressive, sods blumming law had to happen as i was in bed and as a nortorious storm fan was gutted she couldnt get to the window nevermind outside :eek: What i heard & saw of flashes cutting thro the night sounded fab.

Anyone film it ? :rofl38:

jaysay 29-06-2010 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanleymad (Post 825056)
That thunder storm in early hours was very impressive, sods blumming law had to happen as i was in bed and as a nortorious storm fan was gutted she couldnt get to the window nevermind outside :eek: What i heard & saw of flashes cutting thro the night sounded fab.

Anyone film it ? :rofl38:

Trouble is Stanlemad your a sadist:D

Stanleymad 29-06-2010 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 825059)
Trouble is Stanlemad your a sadist:D

:rofl38: gods a sadist if i hadnt got stitches i would of been able to get up film it myself lmao:D

jaysay 29-06-2010 09:23

All this talk of thunder and lightning reminds me of that joke. God sends for Thor the god of thunder, and says to him Thor you've been very good to those people on Earth I think you deserve a reward, get down to the stores and get some modern clothes and go down to earth and have a night out. So off goes Thor gets some togs and off he goes to earth and lands in Accrington Town Centre, he pops into this pub, starts chatting to a lovely young blond, walks her home, on thing leads to another and he ends up make love to this girl 50 times. The morning after God sends for Thor to ask how hiS night out went, so he tells him about the young lady and them making love 50 times. Well God goes made, you fool, Thor you've ruined that girls life, she doesn't know your supper human and will expect that performance from everyman she meets, get back down there tomorrow and explain to that young lady. So off Thor goes, into the same pub and sees the girl, he goes up to her and say, look about last night, I have to explain, I'm Thor, YOUR THOR, YOUR BLOODY THOR:D:D

shillelagh 04-07-2010 08:00

its chucking it down up here .... must be because im coming home ...:D:D:D:tongueout

Stanleymad 04-07-2010 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 826261)
its chucking it down up here .... must be because im coming home ...:D:D:D:tongueout

Dont be bringing the rain here, no doubt it will follow u home lol

Posted via Mobile Device

jaysay 04-07-2010 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 826261)

Planes are not being allowed to land anywhere in England at the moment Jen, something about an ash cloud, you'll just have to ask the pilot to keep circling until it clears:D:D:D

shillelagh 04-07-2010 21:38

well seeing as i was travelling home by train and by car .. that wouldnt have bothered me jaysay ...:D:D:D

but im still up here .. got as far as glasgow .. and had to come back .. by the way there was blue skies and rain in glasgow ...

jaysay 05-07-2010 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 826404)
well seeing as i was travelling home by train and by car .. that wouldnt have bothered me jaysay ...:D:D:D

but im still up here .. got as far as glasgow .. and had to come back .. by the way there was blue skies and rain in glasgow ...

Must have been in the Ibrox part of Glasgow then Jen, blues banned in the other part:D

Eric 06-07-2010 01:01

It's hot here ... the humidex at 38c .... but cooler by the lake ... and it looks like it will be like this for a few more days and then the storms will roll in.