Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hints/Tips/Advice (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f74/)
-   -   Christmas presents for men.... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f74/christmas-presents-for-men-43776.html)

grannyclaret 09-11-2008 13:05

Re: Christmas presents for men....

http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/gra...rsonalLogo.gif
HOW ABOUT THIS LINK

fc:stanley 09-11-2008 13:07

Aftershave, Music, Films , Beer , Tools , Trainers , Jackets , Shirts

I thought a good idea was these present days when you can go out in a ferrari for a day etc. Or go in a helecopter.

entwisi 09-11-2008 19:25

does he drive? is he into cars etc? how about a day in a fast/race cars

concert tickets?

panther 09-11-2008 19:30

How about gift wrapping yerself:D :p

flashy 09-11-2008 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by entwisi (Post 648907)
does he drive? is he into cars etc? how about a day in a fast/race cars

concert tickets?

yes he has a car, he's into cars, he's done the driving fast car experience thing, we go off roading a lot so even that wouldnt be a good idea :(

Bonnyboy 10-11-2008 22:42

I got Dell Boys 3 wheel van the other year ( little remote control version) It was unexpected, a real surprise and I have had hours of fun irritating the dog with it. Us blokes never grow up you know. Something similar for Richard perhaps ?????? :)

katex 10-11-2008 22:53

Had to laugh on that Bonnyboy .. reminded me of my 26 year old son who bought the Knight Rider remote control car for his House Mate on his birthday last month. He bought the A-Team one for himself. As his mate was excitedly playing with his new toy out in street .. son, as a surprise, came round the corner with his purchase in a battle of these heroes... more money than sense was my re-action... :rolleyes:

Bonnyboy 10-11-2008 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 649377)
Had to laugh on that Bonnyboy .. reminded me of my 26 year old son who bought the Knight Rider remote control car for his House Mate on his birthday last month. He bought the A-Team one for himself. As his mate was excitedly playing with his new toy out in street .. son, as a surprise, came round the corner with his purchase in a battle of these heroes... more money than sense was my re-action... :rolleyes:

:D All good fun, will pop round with me Del Boy Reliant and try to flog 'em summat they don't need :D

katex 10-11-2008 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnyboy (Post 649379)
:D All good fun, will pop round with me Del Boy Reliant and try to flog 'em summat they don't need :D

You would have to travel to Manchester, however, will mention ... they will probably fall for it .. mmm .. might even buy it off you myself for son's Christmas .. LOL.

Bonnyboy 10-11-2008 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 649381)
might even buy it off you myself for son's Christmas .. LOL.

It has a 12month MOT( honest guv ) and a boot full of blow up dolls for them to make merry with ;) :D

vicky1 16-11-2008 13:52

Just getting my other half a new mobile phone, because he still has one that's like a brick

panther 16-11-2008 17:42

My fella is getting me gift wrapped!!....the lucky swine ;)....Heheheh

pipinfort 16-11-2008 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by panther (Post 651355)
My fella is getting me gift wrapped!!....the lucky swine ;)....Heheheh

Ding Dong..................:D:D:D

emzy 16-11-2008 18:41

Think im gonna get him socks and undies :D

Nah, its his birthday end of this month so is getting a couple of "branded" t-shirts for that and for Xmas who knows, depends how he behaves between now and then lol

emamum 16-11-2008 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by emzy (Post 651396)
Think im gonna get him socks and undies :D

Nah, its his birthday end of this month so is getting a couple of "branded" t-shirts for that and for Xmas who knows, depends how he behaves between now and then lol

You remember that thing i said i was gunna do a few months ago?? i think you should let me then wrap it up and give it him for his birthday :dflam: