Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   vs Notts County (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/vs-notts-county-34544.html)

lancsdave 03-11-2007 15:47

Re: vs Notts County

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimer (Post 488108)
So did you agree the intra-marital Stanley/Claret armistice there too ? :p

Not sure there will be an armistice when she gets home, so far I've predicted the correct score :eek:

lancsdave 03-11-2007 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 488111)
Not sure there will be an armistice when she gets home, so far I've predicted the correct score :eek:

Perhaps not then :eek:

LongLostSon 03-11-2007 15:50

rude words - rude words - 0 - 2 : is it ok to start sulking now ?

Kiwi John 03-11-2007 15:51

Ohhh FFS ....its going to be hell for my family today...

Chimer 03-11-2007 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by LongLostSon (Post 488113)
rude words - rude words - 0 - 2 : is it ok to start sulking now ?

I fear so ..

lancsdave 03-11-2007 15:53

Don't you just love being a football fan. Couple of good results, get a few more back on the gate and blow it. Wish I had a quid for everytime I've seen that :mad:

Haggis316 03-11-2007 15:56

Will we ever get a result against them?

Kiwi John 03-11-2007 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 488117)
Don't you just love being a football fan. Couple of good results, get a few more back on the gate and blow it. Wish I had a quid for everytime I've seen that :mad:

NO:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

LongLostSon 03-11-2007 15:59

seem to remember thinking that on paper today was the easiest November game !

lancsdave 03-11-2007 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by LongLostSon (Post 488121)
seem to remember thinking that on paper today was the easiest November game !

New management team put in place last week, think they are playing to impress at the moment.

Haggis316 03-11-2007 16:03

Did better against them last season mainly without Rogers and without the benefit of Craney

melonhigh 03-11-2007 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by LongLostSon (Post 488088)
'ere Melonhigh, as you are blessed with living in the promised land - at which end do Stanley hit the net the most ? - and do you have mobily contact with any mate who might be at the game and can tell us if we have the lucky end second 'alf ? Pity our close rivals are doing good so far.

Sorry - had to leave - had visitors (the b******s). The answers are probably Clayton end, No and No. Glad to be so helpful.

BTLawson 03-11-2007 16:34

Just got back from the game. We we really poor today and didn't create much untill the last 20 minutes. Whalley should have been brought off much sooner - he had a shocker today. I wasn't impressed with Branch either. Good to see Craney back. Hopefully we will be MUCH better for the Morecambe game.

SamF 03-11-2007 16:34

Whalley shouldn't be allowed to wear a stanley shirt again, would have been better with 10 men.

Branch was terrible- Richardson wasn't even on the bench, can't get my head around Coley sometimes.

Cav unusually poor, getting caught on the ball way too often losing possession several times.

Roberts gifted their first goal.

You know its a bad day when Rocky is the best defender wearing a red shirt.

Harris played average, lot of work put in, not *much* to show for it but compared to the rest he had a good game.

Proctor and Craney struggled to make an impact, D'sane and Mullin effectively counteracted by the County defence all the way through the game.

ALL this being said, a draw would have been the correct result, they handled the ball in the area twice, referee waved it away both times, idiot.
<script type="text/javascript">function __RP_Callback_Helper(str, strCallbackEvent, splitSize, func){var event = null;if (strCallbackEvent){event = document.createEvent('Events');event.initEvent(str CallbackEvent, true, true);**if (str && str.length > 0){var splitList = str.split('|');var strCompare = str;if (splitList.length == splitSize)strCompare = splitList[splitSize-1];var pluginList = document.plugins;for (var count = 0; count < pluginList.length; count++){var sSrc = '';if (pluginList[count] && pluginList[count].src)sSrc = pluginList[count].src;if (strCompare.length >= sSrc.length){if (strCompare.indexOf(sSrc) != -1){func(str, count, pluginList, splitList);break;********if (strCallbackEvent)document.body.dispatchEvent(even t);**function __RP_Coord_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Left = splitList[0];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Top = splitList[1];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Right = splitList[2];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Bottom = splitList[3];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, 'rp-JavaScript-coord-callback', 5, func);**function __RP_Url_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback_Vid = splitList[0];pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback_Parent = splitList[1];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, 'rp-JavaScript-url-callback', 3, func);**function __RP_TotalBytes_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_TotalBytes_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_TotalBytes_Callback_Bytes = splitList[0];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, null, 2, func);**function __RP_Connection_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Connection_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Connection_Callback_Url = splitList[0];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, null, 2, func);**</script>

yerself 03-11-2007 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamF
Cav unusually poor, getting caught on the ball way too often losing possession several times.

What's new about that ?