Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Forum Games
Donate! Join Today

Forum Games You know those games, link the song, word thread, eat the hedgehog... Well this is a place just for them. Just to keep them a little seperate from the rest of anything goes.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-08-2006, 16:25   #3736
God Member

Re: NEW last person to reply to this post wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
Thanks for that. A "little incident" down at the docks close to the refinery could have lead to not getting home tonight and I am glad it aint as bad as first feared.

Well im glad you made it back here ..we got a double beer order this week and need someone to help us get through it all...shouldnt be too much of a problem now though haha
Accrington Web
Old 24-08-2006, 18:33   #3737
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee
Well im glad you made it back here ..we got a double beer order this week and need someone to help us get through it all...shouldnt be too much of a problem now though haha
Count me in then.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 24-08-2006, 19:20   #3738
God Member

ooooh its always the die hards that keeps the beer flowing tee hee whose at the bar ?? i,ll have a cider please hic
Old 24-08-2006, 23:08   #3739
God Member

Ready for a bevvy.

Who is playing the music this week?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 25-08-2006, 08:08   #3740
white rabbits

Time Gentlemen Please....Now who just wee,d all over the floor in the gents....if you cant hold your beer then go on pop.......
Old 25-08-2006, 09:10   #3741
God Member

oh GC those men are always missing the way even when they use the ladies teehee
Old 25-08-2006, 12:14   #3742
God Member

Sorry GC had to get a sample for the nurse and missed at the first try.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 25-08-2006, 14:57   #3743

This crowds getting bigger and they are all twins hic one more round . drink up...
Old 25-08-2006, 20:17   #3744
God Member

if you have another one gem it will be triplets haha ..oh well have another while no ones looking hic
Old 25-08-2006, 22:16   #3745
God Member

Wow is that why it looks full in the bar tonight. Thought it was just me. Wober if a rusty nail will straighten things out.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 25-08-2006, 22:20   #3746
God Member

well im on wine for first time in ages and never again , i ve only had 4 glasses n my heads spinning .. bring on the cider just not tonight lol
Old 25-08-2006, 22:22   #3747
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee
well im on wine for first time in ages and never again , i ve only had 4 glasses n my heads spinning .. bring on the cider just not tonight lol
Thats what happens when you drink cheap plonk tut tut.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 25-08-2006, 22:29   #3748
God Member

cor blimey spuggie you can say that again, went to asda tonight to get my box of strongbow for weekend and saw 3ltr country manor for 3.78. its total cr*p but i cant waste it haha what i dont drink i will use for cooking cus thats all i will buy it for in future... let me to the bar for a decent drink lol
Old 25-08-2006, 22:32   #3749
God Member

Well waste not want not. Bar is open.

If there is a Chilean Merlot behind there can you pass it over please.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 25-08-2006, 22:34   #3750
God Member

coming right up .. dont know if the barman understands think hes just handed you a chilian mermaid haha
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..