Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-01-2009, 14:37   #16
God Member

Re: Dancing on Ice

i bet Jeremy was kinda pee'd off when he left last night, considering how Todd was kept in lol
Old 26-01-2009, 17:40   #17

Well what a good laugh i was sat here with tears running down my cheeks never had a good laugh like that for ages brill.
He will keep getting voted in even if it is just for entertainment value.
bondi38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009, 00:10   #18
white rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
i bet Jeremy was kinda pee'd off when he left last night, considering how Todd was kept in lol
HE WAS ON PHIL AND FERN THIS MORNING,,,,TALK ABOUT SOUR GRAPES
Old 27-01-2009, 07:20   #19
God Member

lol i missed that
Old 02-02-2009, 14:41   #20
Senior Member+

That Todd Carty routine is the funniest thing i've seen on TV for years, still laugh just thinking about it. He really doesnt seem to be getting any better does he! LOL!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 15:16   #21
God Member

Todd Carty is provided fantastic entertainment on Dancing on Ice......... whether it's intentional or unintentional I don't know.

It just seems very odd to me that we have just had the John Sergeant drama which did wonders to raise the profile and ratings of Strictly Come Dancing.....people who had never watched Strictly before were tuning in to see what all the fuss was about.

Then, would you believe it? Dancing on Ice acquires a character who is just as bad.......maybe hoping Todd will do the same for their ratings?
Who knows?

I think it is Todd's time to go this week. He's given us all a good laugh but it would be silly if he went on to win at the expense of a fabulous skater like Ray Quinn.

I think the voting system needs looking at next time to avoid these situations. Maybe have it so that the one with the lowest points goes into the skate off automatically.

If he gets in the skate off the judges will get rid but until then???
Old 02-02-2009, 16:34   #22
Resting in Peace

I think Todd Carty is even worse than John Sargent was on Strictly, at least John could actually dance a bit, Todd can't stand up on the ice properly never mind skate, if this cares on any length of time its not really are fair on the ones that can skate a bit

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..