Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2010, 14:55   #1
Resting in Peace

V another remake

The remake of V starts on Sky this weekend wonder what this will be like, its on Syfy film channel
Old 15-04-2010, 15:01   #2
God Member

Re: V another remake

It was on SyFy the other night Jaysay, have`nt i recorded it but have`nt seen it yet, i was a massive fan of the original.........
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 15:06   #3
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
It was on SyFy the other night Jaysay, have`nt i recorded it but have`nt seen it yet, i was a massive fan of the original.........
Only saw it this aft when looking through the menu pipin, looks like I could have missed a couple of episodes
Old 15-04-2010, 21:48   #4
God Member

coming to the end of season 1 and its a great improvement on the origional although unfortunatly it still has teh drag factor where the story line drags along so tediously but fingers crossed the pace will pick up

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 09:44   #5
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
coming to the end of season 1 and its a great improvement on the origional although unfortunatly it still has teh drag factor where the story line drags along so tediously but fingers crossed the pace will pick up
How long as it been on accyman
Old 23-04-2010, 03:13   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
im on episode 8 and 9 airs tomorrow

there was a long break in there due to the way america airs its shows and has holidays etc so to me it seems to have been running longer that it actualy has lol

no idea how far it is along in the uk sorry

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 23-04-2010, 05:08   #7
God Member

It disappeared from US tv screens a while ago , low viewer numbers during peak TV watching (winter period), replaced by some reality crap featuring Simon Cowel , ballroom dancing cripples or who's got the biggest hystorectomy scar / my circumscism went wrong type rubbish, think its airing again but has lost it's viewers .... think I watched it once , crap........ prefer watching the first US TV runs of Life on Mars (UK TV production, not the US produced copy cat version....also total crap)
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 15:20   #8
God Member

Quote:
Episodes 1 and 2 were run back to back, ep 3 last week...so only a couple of weeks.
Old 23-04-2010, 17:32   #9
God Member

Quote:
Episodes 1 and 2 were run back to back, ep 3 last week...so only a couple of weeks.
i suppose you will have to wait a few weeks for things to pick up but i think it is a lot better than the origional especialy with more modern special effects.

mind you it helps teh women are better looking too

Old 30-04-2010, 15:55   #10
God Member

I`m a bit behind but what i`ve seen so far looks very good.....................
Old 08-05-2010, 21:19   #11
God Member

Right, i`m halfway(ish) through this season and i must say i`m a massive fan of the original (and so is my mum) but i`m impressed with this, it takes the original basic story and turns it on its head a bit..........love it
Old 30-07-2010, 21:31   #12
God Member

Why did`nt anyone tell me that the original series is being shown on SyFy......?????????????????
Old 31-07-2010, 09:40   #13
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Why did`nt anyone tell me that the original series is being shown on SyFy......?????????????????
It was very well advertised last week on the SyFy channel pipin
Old 31-07-2010, 12:15   #14
God Member

Quote:
It was very well advertised last week on the SyFy channel pipin
Lol...............i never really watch it, i just flick through the guide................ , my fault then.........
Old 03-08-2010, 18:46   #15
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Lol...............i never really watch it, i just flick through the guide................ , my fault then.........
Think it was on all day Sunday on SyFy pipin

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..