Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-12-2007, 11:19   #1
Senior Member+

house needed asap

i need a house, near to sandy lane asap.... problem is that i have no income so needs to be a low deposit..... thanx

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-12-2007, 12:34   #2
God Member

Re: house needed asap

Em get in touch with john and ask him to ask nik, her landlord is really good
Old 31-12-2007, 15:00   #3
Senior Member+

niks not talking to me

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 31-12-2007, 15:22   #4
God Member

i SAID ask John
Old 31-12-2007, 15:38   #5
Senior Member+

im not talkin to john.... sorry, been drinking

Old 31-12-2007, 15:40   #6
Resident Waffler

Does it have to be Sandy Lane?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2007, 15:46   #7
Senior Member+

near enough to walk my lad to school up there.....

Old 31-12-2007, 16:05   #8
God Member

Em have you and your fella split up?
Old 31-12-2007, 16:06   #9
Senior Member+

yeah.........

Old 31-12-2007, 16:11   #10
God Member

A recent partnership breakdown used to give you a high score on the council house points list. -not sure whether Hyndburn Homes operate the same points system. but it might be worth looking into

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2007, 16:12   #11
Senior Member+

i cant afford to carpet a council house... i have nothing, not even a bed for my son

Old 31-12-2007, 16:14   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
A recent partnership breakdown used to give you a high score on the council house points list. -not sure whether Hyndburn Homes operate the same points system. but it might be worth looking into
Hyndburn would put you in the hostel at huncoat, the waiting list is endless and you would have to hound them to death, sorry to hear about your predicament emmamum, hope you get sorted quickly (preferably with your fella if appropriate).
Old 31-12-2007, 16:16   #13
God Member

When I was at DHSS I used to dish out loads a money to furnish houses - I think that some of the financial help was replaced by loans after I left - but help is still there

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2007, 16:16   #14
God Member

what goes around comes around i suppose
Old 31-12-2007, 16:22   #15
Senior Member+

as far as i know he hasnt met anyone else, maybe you know different?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..