Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree73Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2008, 12:09   #601
God Member

Re: weather??

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
then inspector cashy conclude you had a dump n it stunk.
On this occasion Mr C I was the victim of the crime. I was covering up for a more junior member of the household
Old 01-03-2008, 12:19   #602
Senior Member+

my recycling made a bid for freedom last night... its all over my back garden and there's some in the front.. no idea how it got there..

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:21   #603
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
my recycling made a bid for freedom last night... its all over my back garden and there's some in the front.. no idea how it got there..

We have been realy nice and let all our neighbours share ours
Old 01-03-2008, 12:28   #604
Senior Member+

aaah good neighbours....

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 01-03-2008, 12:33   #605

Apparently snow is being forecast for Monday, make sure the winter woolies are at hand
Old 01-03-2008, 16:29   #606
Passed away 25-11-09

My daughter has been called in to work this afternoon. She was on stand-by to go in and answer phone queries when people are without electricity. I don't know where it is but somewhere in the MANWEB area people are without power, presumably due to last night's gales. I had a couple of large plant pots blown over, the paper recycling bin was on its side, the lid of the compost bin was at the other side of the garden and the wheelie bin had gone for a walk down the drive.
Old 01-03-2008, 17:48   #607
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnyboy View Post
Apparently snow is being forecast for Monday, make sure the winter woolies are at hand
only light showers bonnyboy, probably none at all....we have more chance of having another earthquake
Old 01-03-2008, 18:53   #608
God Member

Well folks, the Alberta Clipper roared thru last night and dumped another 15c of the white stuff ... lots of blowing snow and white out conditions by the lake ... Once again we are digging out and getting ready for the next one ... today is almost springlike ... can hear the run off going into the storm sewers and the temp is hovering around 0 ...
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 19:33   #609
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

roll on summer...im sick of all this rain and wind and shaking, i want nice warm sunny days next to the BBQ....and a nice glass of ice cold beer.......bring it on!!!
Old 01-03-2008, 19:40   #610
God Member

Well the fence between mine and my mums is goosed. That went last night!! the winds are back tonight, so god knows whats next.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 19:43   #611
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

I love it when is really peeing down outside and really windy, and your snuggled up in bed all nice an warm.....
Old 01-03-2008, 19:44   #612
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
I love it when is really peeing down outside and really windy, and your snuggled up in bed all nice an warm.....
Oh yeah me too!! I like it even more when you can hear some poor sod running down the street.......and I'm all snuggly

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 20:49   #613
God Member

Well ya can get the sledges out guys the white stuff is back tomorrow ...................
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 21:07   #614
God Member

its raining in Blackburn at the moment bring on the snow
Old 02-03-2008, 21:13   #615
Senior Member+

maybe we will have enough to hids all the rubbish spread by the wind?
maybe i can open the curtains so i dont keep looking at my recycling spread all over my back garden and thinking 'should really go pick that up' lol

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..