Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-02-2007, 12:38   #1

Animals Australia

Some light reading

Last edited by expat; 14-02-2007 at 12:43.
expat is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-02-2007, 12:50   #2

Re: Animals Australia

I don't know how to copy and paste a you tube link so sorry if you don't see the footage.
Old 15-02-2007, 16:55   #3
I am Banned

considering what australians do to sheep they got a bloody cheeck pulling other people up

and i of course mean the same thing the welsh do

to be honest though does the way they die effect the taste of the meat because otherwise i dont see a problem , its up to each country to decide whats right and whats wrong and personaly once the goods are sold its up to teh new owners how they see fit to slaughter sheep

if i found out cows were bludgened with baseball bats i wouldnt stop eating burgers

Last edited by chav1; 15-02-2007 at 16:58.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2007, 09:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1 View Post
con

if i found out cows were bludgened with baseball bats i wouldnt stop eating burgers
That just about sums you up.
Old 16-02-2007, 09:54   #5
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by expat View Post
That just about sums you up.
so when you eat lamb what is it that bothers you more , the way it was killed or the fact that your eating a cute little baby sheep that had its whole life ahead of it ?
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2007, 12:31   #6
Len
God Member

In the attacked file located in the leading post there are a couple of short utube video links.
If anyone is strong stomached enough then take a look, they are gross.
Copy the videos url and paste it in your browsers address bar.

We may have to move this thread to the over 18’s as we have juniors viewing accyweb.
Len is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..