Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-06-2006, 13:04   #316
I am Banned

Re: Big brother...

Headlines ....... Nicki wants to kill the inventor of air con!!!

Bet he/she is packing bags straight away or voting to keep her in as long as possible
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-06-2006, 13:08   #317
Give, give, give member

She only weighs three stone two wet through.

She should snuggle down between Lea's 'oiles' to get warm, and get carried round like a baby kangaroo.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 13:13   #318
I am Banned

what a vision rindy hehehehe she'd definately complain it too hot & claustrophobic pmsl!!! Kill Lea's boobies will be next on agenda - though might muffle Nicki's weird winges & keep her arms still lol - the diary room cheers
Old 19-06-2006, 13:52   #319
God Member

No, rindy, we're owed one housemate to replace George
leader table
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 16:40   #320
God Member

I have just spent 10 minutes typing out a reply on another thread, only to see it vanish into cyberspace. Now, I do not know exactly why this is so - whether a problem with the server or the programme - but to give it the doubt, let us assume the former. In which case, can we please delete this entire thread and so free a little bit of server memory space? If anyone wishes to continue with this rubbish, then please do so in a chat room and stop insulting the intelligence of the rest of us and screwing up this site.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 17:00   #321
I am Banned

The site will still screw up without this thread so wont make no difference lol
Old 19-06-2006, 17:05   #322
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
Headlines ....... Nicki wants to kill the inventor of air con!!!

Bet he/she is packing bags straight away or voting to keep her in as long as possible
no wonder shes chuffin cold...belts for skirts barbie t-shirts for adults etc etc and those shorts ...well....but having said that.....KEEP COLD

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 17:08   #323
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf
I have just spent 10 minutes typing out a reply on another thread, only to see it vanish into cyberspace. Now, I do not know exactly why this is so - whether a problem with the server or the programme - but to give it the doubt, let us assume the former. In which case, can we please delete this entire thread and so free a little bit of server memory space? If anyone wishes to continue with this rubbish, then please do so in a chat room and stop insulting the intelligence of the rest of us and screwing up this site.

do-one off the thread if you dont like it

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 17:13   #324
God Member

Quote:
do-one off the thread if you dont like it
Old 19-06-2006, 17:13   #325
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER
no wonder shes chuffin cold...belts for skirts barbie t-shirts for adults etc etc and those shorts ...well....but having said that.....KEEP COLD
Well yeh thats a good point, she made me laugh by complaining how much her gas bill at home is but she keeps her heating on all the time to 30oc constant - well no wonder her bill is deart then doohhhh!!! lol
Old 19-06-2006, 18:17   #326
God Member

When are they going to realise that the public doesn't want bb bloody interfering in nominations. Yet another stupid 'twist' that supposedly makes it interesting but ruins it in reality. Last week was bad ebough that only one person got to nominate, now this weel only the rule breakers got to nominate and one person publicly in the house and it could on;ly be another rule breaker. That means that the persons we want to leave and that should be up for nomination are getting left in.
Old 19-06-2006, 18:21   #327
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
No, rindy, we're owed one housemate to replace George
leader table
Three left, George, Shabaz and that black woman from Brum, and only one came in, so they owe us two.

Old 19-06-2006, 18:24   #328
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Stop taking up valuable space in our serious anthropological thread then.

We want to study the Big Brother monkeys not you.

Old 19-06-2006, 19:09   #329
God Member

Leader table

Noo, dawn and shabaz were replaced with Aisleyne and Sam, then George left and Susan came in, but as Susan was due to come in anyway we are still one short.

Last edited by Madhatter; 20-06-2006 at 22:33.
Old 19-06-2006, 19:12   #330
I am Banned

Suzie is a golden ticket holder & was in addition so there is still one housemate to come supposedley

Altho apparently there is a secret part of the house & rumoured new housemate could materialise here

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..