Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2006, 22:44   #406
God Member

Re: Big brother...

Lea whinges about what her son might be thinking then every other word is cock!!!!!!!!! Hmmm bet her son is sooooo proud!!! Other than that I quite like her, lol

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-06-2006, 22:45   #407
God Member

I think that pete is getting pretty fed up being told who he fancies when he wouldn't DO any of em

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 22-06-2006, 22:46   #408
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
Lea whinges about what her son might be thinking then every other word is cock!!!!!!!!! Hmmm bet her son is sooooo proud!!! Other than that I quite like her, lol
Yeh im with ya on that, if she was that concerned what her son thinks she would of chosen an alternative career or normal job lol
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 22:46   #409
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
Sorry to of shattered illusions nope she's had them implanted, she was showing nicki her scar & her & Lea was on about caring for them [like their pets or sommat] lol
Lmao, your funny you are.
Strange how they get three with fake ones plus imogen thats got ample and didn't dawn have big ones too. I think someone got a fetish who's choosing them . Not that I'm complaining, I am dissapointed bout aisleyne though. natural are best.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 22:47   #410
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
Yeh im with ya on that, if she was that concerned what her son thinks she would of chosen an alternative career or normal job lol
Yeah but what kind of normal job could you get with that pair in front of ya!!! Working in a butchers...... ouch watch out for the bacon slicer love

Old 22-06-2006, 22:48   #411
I am Banned

Bloody hell 2 glasses of wine & nicki looks pi**ed!!!!

Yep the usual talk {lea, pete & Nicki] at the mo is about who's kissing who when they play spin bottle again
Old 22-06-2006, 22:49   #412
God Member

She was alright before she got them done, she only needed a small boob job, they are just
Old 22-06-2006, 22:49   #413
I am Banned

Well its been described that BB is Big Boobies house
Old 22-06-2006, 22:51   #414
I am Banned

Quote:
Yeah but what kind of normal job could you get with that pair in front of ya!!! Working in a butchers...... ouch watch out for the bacon slicer love
Yeeeee-ouch!!!

Why is the need for em to be that big for geez she must suffer bad back with all the weight all up front
Old 22-06-2006, 22:52   #415
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
She was alright before she got them done, she only needed a small boob job, they are just
Thinking aloud there hatter lol
Old 22-06-2006, 22:55   #416
I am Banned

Quote:
I think that pete is getting pretty fed up being told who he fancies when he wouldn't DO any of em
Yeh he is with all the blokey talk he gets uncomfortable with it he tells the diary room & he's fed up of having to re-assure lea, lisa & nicki all the time if he's chilling out
Old 22-06-2006, 22:56   #417
God Member

what good are they, surely guys aren't turned on by em, they don't even look like boobs, and cant be of any use in the bedroom. They don't look normal, can't feel normal.
Old 22-06-2006, 22:57   #418
I am Banned

Ooooo nicki is trying her luck with Pete winding others up while they are in bathroom ..... she's like a drunk cling-on
Old 22-06-2006, 22:58   #419
I am Banned

Quote:
what good are they, surely guys aren't turned on by em, they don't even look like boobs, and cant be of any use in the bedroom. They don't look normal, can't feel normal.
Well unless you're obsessed with bowling balls then your luck is in but otherwise i dont get it either lol
Old 23-06-2006, 00:14   #420
Give, give, give member

Quote:
what good are they, surely guys aren't turned on by em, they don't even look like boobs, and cant be of any use in the bedroom.
They could make useful bedside tables in any bedroom.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..