Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2010, 10:33   #61
Resting in Peace

Re: Born again Virgins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Although it is almost 8 years since I retired, I am fairly sure that no Gynea unit ever has much of a slack period......as said before this is a very small number of procedures when taking the total female population into consideration.

And Less, you are spot on with your post.(number 54 for anyone who isn't sure which post I mean)
Sorry Margaret it was my light hearted way of agreeing with you,

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-08-2010, 10:37   #62
God Member

It seems OK for muslim women to cycle as long as their leg movements are concealed.

Iran plans to make special bicycles for women - Monsters and Critics

Iran plans to make special bicycles designed for women that will be compatible with Islamic regulations and not expose their body movements while riding, the newspaper Iran reported Thursday.The new bicycle would have a cabin to cover half of a rider's body

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:07   #63
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
It seems OK for muslim women to cycle as long as their leg movements are concealed.

Iran plans to make special bicycles designed for women that will be compatible with Islamic regulations and not expose their body movements while riding, the newspaper Iran reported Thursday.The new bicycle would have a cabin to cover half of a rider's body
A bit like pealing an orange in your pocket
Old 08-08-2010, 11:12   #64
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post

Iran special bicycles designed for women that will be compatible with Islamic regulations and not expose their body movements while riding, the newspaper Iran reported Thursday.The new bicycle would have a cabin to cover half of a rider's body

Yes, Margaret...the salient words here are 'plans to make'....so they don't yet exist. And in all my years i have not seen a muslim woman cycling, horse riding or participating in any kind of gymnastic sport.
I just wondered if Restless had seen any of these things.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 15:02   #65
Resting in Peace

In a conversation last week, someone mentioned that Muslims considered was lower class to do too much exercise. Just repeating this .. don't know ... but was in a conversation about Muslims abroad, etc.

Just wondered also if perhaps some of these Muslim women may have had sex 'thrown upon them' at some time ?
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 15:10   #66
Beacon of light

I have gone to different gyms in the past Kate......there have always been muslim men present, but I have never seen muslim women exercising.

It seems to the outsider,(me) that muslim men may pursue their sex drives as they wish, but muslim women are supposed to remain 'clean'.........a case of double standards.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 15:37   #67
God Member

I always thought muslim women should be a bit bigger as it was a status of wealth, you know, being able to eat richly and all that. I bit like the Tudor period? I am terrible with history but I'm sure kings used to like to be bigger for the same reason!?
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 16:31   #68
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I have gone to different gyms in the past Kate......there have always been muslim men present, but I have never seen muslim women exercising.

It seems to the outsider,(me) that muslim men may pursue their sex drives as they wish, but muslim women are supposed to remain 'clean'.........a case of double standards.
That is part of what I've been trying to say all along
Old 08-08-2010, 17:10   #69
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Yes, Margaret...the salient words here are 'plans to make'....so they don't yet exist. And in all my years i have not seen a muslim woman cycling, horse riding or participating in any kind of gymnastic sport.
I just wondered if Restless had seen any of these things.
I could just imagine a Muslim Lass during the 60's, sorry Miss I didn't bring my gym kit, my hymen wouldn't let me.

Lets stop being so soft, if she goes out and has intercourse it's up to her to put it right, not the rest of us!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 17:43   #70
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
I always thought muslim women should be a bit bigger as it was a status of wealth, you know, being able to eat richly and all that. I bit like the Tudor period? I am terrible with history but I'm sure kings used to like to be bigger for the same reason!?
You are correct - You are useless at history.

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 17:46   #71
God Member

Quote:
The size of the spread and the amount of courses served was in a way the same as people who collect expensive sports cars. An austintatious display of wealth and power. The Tudor period was bad for it but thayt was surpassed in the Georgian years thanks to exotic foods from abroad.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 18:39   #72
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post

Lets stop being so soft, if she goes out and has intercourse it's up to her to put it right, not the rest of us!

I agree with you Less on this one
heth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 21:12   #73
Senior Member+

If you were a millionaire, would you be 50 stone?

Quote:
Old 09-08-2010, 09:09   #74
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
If you were a millionaire, would you be 50 stone?
Ya and we'd have to treat her on the NHS
Old 09-08-2010, 19:08   #75
God Member

Quote:
Mostly right on the Tudor thing ... and throughout the Middle Ages too .... being hefty was a sign of wealth of the individual porker. Now you can work out, be slim and trim, and show off your wealth by driving a Ferrari. Admittedly, Henry Vlll was a big guy ... but he might have come by this through his mother, the Duchess of York. Edward lV, his ancestor, was also a big man. Though it is possible that his size, compared to that of his brother, Richard lll, was a result of his mother's screwing around.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..