Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-04-2008, 23:39   #1
God Member

Cheeky little witch!!!!

Was in B & m Bargains today in Cleveleys and on the way out my friend wanted to put the lotto on so I waited near the door, All of a sudden this lass no older than 16 came up to me with a worried look on her face saying "Please can you help me find my mum, Im gonna faint" There was a B&M assistant next to me so I took the young girls arm and asked the assistant to help the lassie , Thinking I was doing a good deed and the rightful thing when all of a sudden I looked to find this little witches hand in my coat pocket.
I were furious !! I then punched her in the back and tried to nab hold of her but she flew off back into the heart of the store , possibly headed for the entrance. I turned to the assistant and told him what the lass did and he looked at me like " yeah what am i to do about it?" I had to raise my voice and say to him " TODAYYYYY" SHES RUNNING OFF " and at that he ran after her . Dont think he got her though because when i looked again he was with two more assistants looking up and down the aisles.

Made me wonder just how many more had fallen for her sob story and just how much she managed to get away with.
Thankfully I had nothing in my pocket so she got nothing but how many oldies would have been ripped off with this little cow..
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-04-2008, 23:43   #2
God Member

Re: Cheeky little witch!!!!

I f'in hate thieves!!! so glad you cottoned onto this little bag Mel.... But she has actually probably buggered up any help you will give to someone that really needs your help, that's the most annoying thing grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Miracles do happen!!

Last edited by Mick; 27-04-2008 at 06:39.
slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 23:47   #3
God Member

Thing is slinks, I would have normally decked her despite her age,but I was just hit with the shock factor I think.
But yeah your right I will be less eager to assist in the future.
Old 26-04-2008, 23:49   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
Thing is slinks, I would have normally decked her despite her age,but I was just hit with the shock factor I think.
But yeah your right I will be less eager to assist in the future.
If ya ever see her face again!!! giver her a good punch in the chops from me too!!

Miracles do happen!!

Old 26-04-2008, 23:55   #5
God Member

Oh would def recognise her again. That pathetic little look makes my fookin blood boil

Haha Jim came back from puttin the trolley away and when i told him he were lookin on the floor sayin "where is she then" pmsl!!!

I feel more sorry for the ones she got away with. grrrrrr.
Old 27-04-2008, 00:00   #6
God Member

Quote:

Haha Jim came back from puttin the trolley away and when i told him he were lookin on the floor sayin "where is she then" pmsl!!!
Haha sounds a bit like me!!! I have never suffered fools gladly!!

Miracles do happen!!

Old 27-04-2008, 00:15   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

thing is though Mel, if the bitch had been apprehended she wouldn't have been charged, cos she had nowt n they would have told ya NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE. thats a knockin bet.
Old 27-04-2008, 00:16   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
thing is though Mel, if the bitch had been apprehended she wouldn't have been charged, cos she had nowt n they would have told ya NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE. thats a knockin bet.
Very true cashy x

But if Mel had Bopped her on the nose!! the dibble would have something to say then

Miracles do happen!!

Old 27-04-2008, 00:19   #9
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky View Post
Very true cashy x

But if Mel had Bopped her on the nose!! the dibble would have something to say then
yep she would have been charged, been there, got the T-Shirt.
Old 27-04-2008, 00:26   #10
God Member

True !! that was one af my maddening afterthoughts .. I would have prob ended up in a worse state than her.. OMG!!!! Im still sooooo angry when i think about it..
Old 27-04-2008, 00:28   #11
God Member

Quote:
True !! that was one af my maddening afterthoughts .. I would have prob ended up in a worse state than her.. OMG!!!! Im still sooooo angry when i think about it..
OH I bet you are..... the worst thing are the after thoughts....and the what could have beens

Miracles do happen!!

Old 27-04-2008, 00:32   #12
God Member

Just want to say Granny C please be carefull if you go in there and dont be helping anyone hun!!!!!
Old 27-04-2008, 07:33   #13

To be fair, I thinnk the lass should be pleased she got away with a thump before she got into ya pockets.

Knowing you, there could be anything in there :P

love ya x lol
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 09:26   #14

Thats the problem today the little sods get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again.........then they go straight out and look for their next victim
Old 27-04-2008, 10:06   #15
Senior Member+

Cheeky sod.......i wish she had of been caught.
How you feeling now Mel?x

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253
mrskitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..