Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2006, 18:00   #46
I am Banned

Re: disgrace to the media

3 dead 2 missing

wouldnt you think these girls would now use their brain ans stay off teh streets and take a few days off work until the murderer is caught

the police have even asked them not to work and those working to feed a drug habbit have been offered free alternatives like methadone etc

it may sound harsh and i in no waythink what is happening is ok but come on if they are still going out on teh streets knowing what they know then its pretty much their own fault if anything happens to them now especialy as amnesty and help with alternatives has been offered for free
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-12-2006, 18:49   #47
God Member

Harsh but very true chav. The alternatives are there so they would be wise to accept. Better to be safe than sorry.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 19:30   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1 View Post
3 dead 2 missing

wouldnt you think these girls would now use their brain ans stay off teh streets and take a few days off work until the murderer is caught

the police have even asked them not to work and those working to feed a drug habbit have been offered free alternatives like methadone etc

it may sound harsh and i in no waythink what is happening is ok but come on if they are still going out on teh streets knowing what they know then its pretty much their own fault if anything happens to them now especialy as amnesty and help with alternatives has been offered for free

I agree with what you say chav but you will always find peole who will chance it no matter what as they feel the money is worth the risk. Mind you the women missing have been missing for over a week and that was either as or before the second body was discovered.

As regards the reason for this thread I have to say yes they are women first and prostitutes second, but sex sells so SERIAL PROSTITUTE KILLER sells more copies than SERIAL KILLER. Sad but that's the human psyche for you.
Stanaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 19:35   #49
Resident Waffler

The killer may still kill them even if they stop working. He may already know who the prostitutes in the area are if he is planning on eliminating them all. Let's hope the police track him down before any more lives are lost.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 20:22   #50
God Member

I doubt if this killer will only target prostitutes, I would say prostitutes are simply the easiest victims as the business they are in means they are likely to get into a strangers car and be totaly alone with a man they don't know..but as said before, the Yorkshire ripper attacked any women when he got the chance.
The police and media are giving the impression that only prostitutes are at risk.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 15:50   #51
I am Banned

Its getting worse in Ipswich:

Detectives investigating the deaths of three women working as prostitutes in Ipswich have found two more bodies.

For more details: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 17:15   #52
God Member

That's 5 dead no!!! They seriously need to stay off the streets!!

This person/people are maniacs. It's scary........and I wouldn't risk it for all the money in the world.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 18:08   #53
I am Banned

well the one who went on the radio saying a serial killer wouldnt oput her off working just turned up dead

no sympathy at all sory

her reason was she needed the money , plenty of other single mums manage without turning to prostitution and even drug addicts have been offered free substitues

the killer does need catching but these prostitutes too stubborn or dumb to quit work for a while arnt helping much, well actualy they are because their bodies may turn up vital forensics evidence when they catch teh killer but thats about it
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 19:54   #54
God Member

5 dead now .....Seriously these girls should really have the sense to stay well off the streets now.
If they continue to go out there then IMHO they deserve all they get .
Just hope they catch this maniac before he does any more
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 23:00   #55

guess who !!!!! its me ebay king i found how to talk to u lol
69er01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 23:47   #56
Give, give, give member

Although we all agree the girls must be mad to be still out working the streets, that means that there must also be punters still driving around. How desperate does that make them, with all the police and media in the area?

Go home saddos, and have a tommy tank.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 23:59   #57
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1 View Post
no sympathy at all sory
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
If they continue to go out there then IMHO they deserve all they get .
No I'm sorry they don't. It's human nature to adopt a 'it'll never happen to me' attitude.

I just hope after 5 bodies in 10 days the killer has run out of steam now.
Old 13-12-2006, 00:05   #58
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
No I'm sorry they don't. It's human nature to adopt a 'it'll never happen to me' attitude.

I just hope after 5 bodies in 10 days the killer has run out of steam now.
I agree, a lot of us smoke, and know all the risks, but we still do it.

Sadly if you need a hit of smack, the Methadone clinic is closed, and the only way you can get twenty quid is to sell your arse, these poor girls will do it, regardless of the dangers.

They face danger every time they work. They can get beaten up, raped, robbed, mutilated and abused. Legalisation would at least allow some protection to them.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 00:18   #59
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Although we all agree the girls must be mad to be still out working the streets, that means that there must also be punters still driving around. How desperate does that make them, with all the police and media in the area?

Go home saddos, and have a tommy tank.
Maybe they cant rise to the occassion without a fanfare.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 00:25   #60
God Member

BUT ISNT IT ALSO HUMAN NATURE TO SEE DANGER LURKING SO CLOSE ? esp when its so public

yeah I agree we all say it,ll never happen to me but when its so close ,so often ,fix or no fix surely then its enough to say no way !!!!
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..