Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-12-2006, 00:28   #61
Give, give, give member

Re: disgrace to the media

Smack heads would rob from their own dieing Mother's purse for a fix. The dangers that are apparent to us, are secondary to a hit to them, regardless of the sick b*stard out there who is killing them.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-12-2006, 00:33   #62
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post

Sadly if you need a hit of smack, the Methadone clinic is closed, and the only way you can get twenty quid is to sell your arse, these poor girls will do it, regardless of the dangers.
hey no one made them start drugs and as for we all know the effects of smoking ime pretty sure getting beat up or as it turns out murdered for having a ciggy isnt the normal sort of risks associated with smoking

these women in many cases have been arrsted multiple times by the police so thay are used to the police who have said there is an amnesty, if they dont arrest IRA peopel when giving guns in during an amnesty then i doubt they are going to break their word over a whore selling her ass

at first i felt sory for these women but now they have no excuse and to be quite frank i coulnt care less if more get killed because as far as i am concerned they are as good as putting a gun to their own head by going out to work when so much help has been offered to them

public sympathy is running out for them and i bet there wouldnt have been as much hey lets not call them prostitutes if they were male prostitues getting killed

funny thing is the news start off by calling them sex workers and in teh next scentence call them prostitues i guess like most people you see a spade you call it a spade and if you see a prostitute you call it a prostitute

just hope the killer dosnt start targeting decent women

here we all are defending women who in some cases have children and take drugs then sell their bodies to feed tehir addiction , part of me realy does think the kids will be better off without them

Last edited by chav1; 13-12-2006 at 00:36.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 00:35   #63
God Member

An addict will never consider anything other than the next fix. They will fight lie steal mug just for a shot and they dont give a rats behind for who they hurt. People can say that someone they is selfcentred nasty and mean but that is nothing compared to an addict. These peoples sole aim in life is to arrange the next fix.

If the addict needs to work the streets to get a fix they will and will be totally oblivious to any danger they might face.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 00:37   #64
Give, give, give member

Is this the same Chav who keeps trying and failing to give up the ciggies?

Addiction makes some people do some desperate things, despite the dangers.

Old 13-12-2006, 00:39   #65
God Member

Well maybe im just being slightly niave here G because I just cant seem to get my head round why anyone would put their lives at risk in such a situation ??????

According to the news tonight one of the girls who have been allegedly found today was interviewed last week , and in my mind surely that would send the message back to the other girls ..... None of them are safe until this maniac is caught .

Although i can understand the urgency for a fix i think i would be finding alternatives an these so called (fix clinics ) could be doing something to help at this particular moment ..
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 00:41   #66
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Is this the same Chav who keeps trying and failing to give up the ciggies?
i dont sell my ass to get my ciggys though and i certainly dont put my kids in danger to get some or rob peoples houses to get my nicotine

anyway i can always nick yours lol

granted i dont have an ass to sell but even if i did i wouldnt lol
Old 13-12-2006, 00:44   #67
Member.

Let him without sin cast the first stone……………..A life is a life. Having said the bastard that is doing this deserves to die screaming all the agonies of Hell.

But whilst you are condemning these girls spare a thought for who they use to be and the pain felt by their families.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 00:45   #68
Give, give, give member

Cherokee I agree. If it was my friend I'd tie her to a bed rather than let her go out working the streets, but logic goes out the window for these desparate addicts.

These are just ordinary girls from nice families, who drugs have turned into zombies chasing their next fix. Some of their families stories at the weekend were heartbreaking.

Old 13-12-2006, 00:51   #69
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Let him without sin cast the first stone……………..
havnt you heard..

ime a F ing angel
Old 13-12-2006, 00:56   #70
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1 View Post
havnt you heard..

ime a F ing angel
Tell that to all those pussys you've taken out...........

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 13-12-2006, 00:59   #71
God Member

Well another thing I question is ?? how come all these families dont know thier girls are on the game, sure they must have some idea that these girls are living in poverty and when they see them they must be able to see ( if they,re already heavily addicted) the changes in thier daughters ?

Is this me being niave again ? because I know I would be able to tell if my daughter were struggling A, by her appearance B, by the look in her eyes and by god i would be doing more to sorting her out than just sending £15 to her..

In fact if i knew she were in that area at all id be pulling her home quicker than anything
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 01:04   #72
God Member

You ever thought what would happen if there wasnt prostitutes? What would all them blokes do? Would they just have a mass debate or would they go and rape someone?
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 01:19   #73
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shillelagh View Post
You ever thought what would happen if there wasnt prostitutes? What would all them blokes do? Would they just have a mass debate or would they go and rape someone?
a rapist cant get what he wants from a prostitue that argument is bullox to put it as polite as i can

rape is about contol and inserting fear

no expert on rape but its a different sort if sexual kick for them

prostitution shoudl be legal its cheaper than marrage
Old 13-12-2006, 01:26   #74
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
Well another thing I question is ?? how come all these families dont know thier girls are on the game, sure they must have some idea that these girls are living in poverty and when they see them they must be able to see ( if they,re already heavily addicted) the changes in thier daughters ?

Is this me being niave again ? because I know I would be able to tell if my daughter were struggling A, by her appearance B, by the look in her eyes and by god i would be doing more to sorting her out than just sending £15 to her..

In fact if i knew she were in that area at all id be pulling her home quicker than anything
I think they’re all estranged from their families Cherokee. I think any reasonable parent would move heaven and earth to protect and help a daughter in need as these girls appear to be. But at the end of the day there is an element of personal choice from the outset in taking drugs, as there is in seeking help which is freely available throughout this country.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 13-12-2006, 06:41   #75
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
Well maybe im just being slightly niave here G because I just cant seem to get my head round why anyone would put their lives at risk in such a situation ??????

According to the news tonight one of the girls who have been allegedly found today was interviewed last week , and in my mind surely that would send the message back to the other girls ..... None of them are safe until this maniac is caught .

Although i can understand the urgency for a fix i think i would be finding alternatives an these so called (fix clinics ) could be doing something to help at this particular moment ..
Can I just interject alink to a thread discussing giving drugs to addicts and the fact that it was frowned upon by the majority on here.

Now it seems we might be having a change of heart.

Driving to work this morning the radio played the clip of the girl who is now thought to be one of the bodies that they are still identifying. Personally I thought it was a bit out of order. Shes dead FFS don't go rubbing her nose in it in a sick "I told you so" sort of attitude. Whatever her reason to be out there, she needed the protection of the law and this country would rather sit on a moral high ground than admit that a sex industry will always continue until Man himself is no more.

I said in teh other thread, we've been trying for years to stamp out drugs and prostituition and goit nowhere, new ideas are needed. Lets try something different and help these people rather than criminalising them.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..