Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-12-2006, 08:09   #76
I am Banned

Re: disgrace to the media

the police arnt there to be her personal body guard , if they spent their time bodyguarding her and these women there would be less manpower looking for teh killer

i think its a very good idea to keep playing the womans interview saying she isnt put off by a serial killer because it may make others that think it wont happen to them realise it can.

i think the polic are doing all they can and these women that ignore the warnings and refuse the help offered are only making the polices job harder

i dare say the police will have a woman working under cover as a prostitute to try and trap the killer and if that is the case then she is a very brave woman indeed
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-12-2006, 11:01   #77
God Member

In a interview with a ex prostitute on This Morning she gave the impression that the killer may be known to the working girls as one of her friends who as just been killed was refusing to get into the cars of unknown punters!
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 11:44   #78
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grego View Post
In a interview with a ex prostitute on This Morning she gave the impression that the killer may be known to the working girls as one of her friends who as just been killed was refusing to get into the cars of unknown punters!
Well at least they are trying to stay as safe as possible by sticking to regulars. If the killer is possibly known by some of the others then does that not put them in more danger?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 11:58   #79
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Well at least they are trying to stay as safe as possible by sticking to regulars. If the killer is possibly known by some of the others then does that not put them in more danger?

Well thats a good point - how would they know? the model regular could be possibly be the killer
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 12:02   #80
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grego View Post
Mmm i saw & another on sky news the other worrying thing is that one of the suspected victims did an interview saying the same thing ....&... the worst is to be feared, if this a glory killing as this person has been blaise in the open now could spot these girls & they could be more targeted!
Old 13-12-2006, 12:13   #81
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
Well thats a good point - how would they know? the model regular could be possibly be the killer

The majority of killings are by those that the victim knows so sadley the statistical probability is yes they did know/do know the killer. Mr Joe I M Ordinary could be a Jekal n Hyde character one minute the guy next door the next a homicidle maniac.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 13-12-2006, 12:22   #82
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
The majority of killings are by those that the victim knows so sadley the statistical probability is yes they did know/do know the killer. Mr Joe I M Ordinary could be a Jekal n Hyde character one minute the guy next door the next a homicidle maniac.
Exactly, as with rape a lot are done by men the victims know, as with this case, its the fact that people are more at ease with people they do know than dont which in itself puts them in a more vunerable position. This killer could have been quite happily becoming a regular getting to know the girls, into his ease then haas now made his move, seems strange as the police say how quickly 5 bodies have been found in 10 days unlike the yorkshire ripper case where it was over months.
Old 13-12-2006, 16:29   #83
God Member

I think the point being made was that the killer is possibly a regular client of the girls, because one of them trusted him as oppesed to a client they weren't familiar with, its frightning to think that we have another serial killer situation but these girls who are still working know what the risks are, and I'm sure there's no women in Ipswich that feel safe at the minute.
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 19:40   #84
I am Banned

C.S.I would have had this case solved by now
Old 13-12-2006, 20:03   #85

The fact is these women are easy targets, regardless of their profession. Read in the paper today that they consider how they earn money another sad act in a sad life.

The fact they ply their trade in dark dingy streets is due to the persecution of the trade, if was decriminalised at least then there may be some incentive for them to report the numerous beatings, rapes and robberies they suffer, but at the moment the law is the reason they suffer the countless crimes on them and the reason one street worker is murdered on average every 6 weeks.

If nothing else I hope this series of events makes the government do something about the danger these women put themselves in every night.

It's ok chav saying that they choose to do it, what about the ones in fear of their lives due to their violent pimp? It isn't just a case of "The Next Fix" until we know why they do it we can't judge.
Stanaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 21:13   #86

i think you are right. They could have to decency* to say something like "two ladies"...

Alec
AccyAlec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 21:38   #87
Senior Member+

ooh just heard about the other 2 and 1 of the girls is from up my way,i hope it stops soon before anyone else gets killed
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2006, 16:19   #88
I am Banned

whats the difference between Mr Kipling and the ipswich serial killer ?

Mr Kipling put 6 tarts in a box

a very bad taste joke i recieved today via text on my mobile phone

but it did make me laugh
Old 14-12-2006, 23:57   #89
God Member

PMSL!!!! Chav1
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 00:19   #90
God Member

And they say I have a weird and sick sense of humour.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..