Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2005, 09:28   #121
Resident Waffler

Re: Dreaming of Pennine Lancashire

Has it improved at all these days? I only pass through Church in a bus or car during the day so don't have much experience of it first hand.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-11-2005, 12:59   #122
God Member

I remember those smells along with that of Jacksons farm. Enough to want to make you hughie urquart everywhere.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 17:23   #123
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

I know it sounds slightly sick but I used to love the smell of the boneyard. When I lived in Church as a kid, whenever we'd been away and were on our way back, on catching a whiff of the boneyard I knew I was home.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 20:11   #124
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Jones
Quite correct. Blythes as achemical plant, and the safety of the area around, ha sbuggered up many a regen idea for what could be a alovely development if it was not what it is.
check my post 102 re the Elevate link, they have plans for the warehouse and commercial pub

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein.

park381 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..