Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By odders
  • 2 Post By Margaret Pilkington

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-05-2024, 19:08   #1

Esmi

Sorry to see this place completely broken, Marg P cañ you remember the words of the acronym. Found documents from our late Ken Hargreaves MP rest his sou. It was Elderly cant remember rest it was mid 80!s. Anyone' knows its you.

I had too grab this tablet from yearz ago, looks like your keeping the place goiñg other than the Stanley boys. I still click eryday because of you.

Sorry its been so long, enjoy, goi going to have to catch up,considering you only post...

Thabks....

Last edited by odders; 19-05-2024 at 19:13.
odders is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-05-2024, 10:08   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Esmi

I think it's Elderly Serious Mental Illness

Something like that

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Old 20-05-2024, 10:27   #3
Beacon of light

Yes Rob, I think you might be right.
The ESMI unit is the building on Whalley Road, opposite AVH.

Odders…you are right about the place being broken…it can’t be because there is nothing to talk about.
The whole world is in a mouldering mess.
Just my humble opinion.
But it seems that no one wants to come on here…it is only the oldies these days.
I have to admit I sometimes go for days….weeks even without coming on here.

If there is something to post on, then I do…but football is out of my sphere of experience.
I know more about Quantum Mechanics than football.
dotti34 and landhusweg like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2024, 12:14   #4

Elderly severely mentally impaired.
Mark2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2024, 17:07   #5

Much appreciated, i could only think Elderly sick mentally infirm. Mark is right top man.

Marg P, ithink people still come and read, just social media is quicker too dump posts. Its a shame when nightly there would be 200-300 actually registered members not bots.

Now this tablet is charged and working, I will try and get a few threads weaving. Take care and thanks again Mark.
odders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2024, 06:00   #6

It’s good to see that there has been a bit of a spark on Accrington Web lately. I must admit I am one of those who have been ignoring this site lately, mainly because I got very disillusioned when every thread that was started disappeared in double-quick time without much attention having been paid to it. No one seemed to bother to read jokes any more, so I stopped posting any. No more debating happening. Hardly any general discussions taking place. I have nothing against football but there are other topics that could be discussed as well. It would be absolutely great if Accrington Web could get back to something like its former self.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2024, 10:58   #7
Beacon of light

I have been a less frequent visitor because there was nothing I felt able to comment on…but if there is something I can make a post on, then I try to.
Where are those people who used to debate…?
Where is the irascible Less?
Heaven knows, but they are noted by their absence.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..