Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2005, 17:02   #1

Gas maaaan

Im looking for a gas man, or more specifically somone to fit a gas fire cogi regiestered blah blah, anyone got any reccomendations? Needed as soon as possible really.

any help appreciated.
Old 18-02-2005, 17:49   #2
I am Banned

Re: Gas maaaan

if you can i would try and hold out until tomorrow as nearly all plumbers charge a £50 call out fee

maybe yellow pages advertises some who dont
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2005, 18:15   #3
Senior Member+

I am not 100% sure on this, but do the AA provide a service where you tell them that you need a trades person (ie gas man) and they give you a list of people in your area that are 'approved'

As I said, not sure, but I guess it probably helps if you belong to the AA as well...

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2005, 20:27   #4

im a qualified plumber but aint really done anything since i qualified coz i changed career but trust me your better of doing it yourself its extremely easy to fit one or service one and will save you a lot of money
Old 18-02-2005, 20:43   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

dont hold your breath poodle-we reported a fault today on a gas fire new on 1/9/04 and were told they will come to you on march 1st,glad were going away or we would be freezing.
Old 18-02-2005, 20:46   #6

you could try mark hannon in ossy i served part of my apprenticeship with him and hes corgi registered and does a good job
Old 18-02-2005, 21:32   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Smile Re: Gas maaaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrabbit
you could try mark hannon in ossy i served part of my apprenticeship with him and hes corgi registered and does a good job
cheers rockrabbit only problem is its under 12 months old-so if i dont get the manufacturer its going to cost.and as my name tells you thats how i got it.regards cashman

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..