Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-02-2005, 19:26   #1

I could spit i'm so mad!!!

This morning the newscasters told us that although TB was erradicated in this country a few years ago it is now very common and indeed in almost plague proportions amongst our asian brethren. 75% of asian people coming into this country are sufferring from TB. and 75% of African immigrants are HIV positive. TRY TO GET INTO THE USA. OR AUSTRALIA WITH THESE DISEASES AND YOU WILL BE STOPPED AND DEPORTED AS FAST AS PETER BRITCLIFFE DRAWING HIS EXPENCES. Why oh why do we allow our elected members to put our health, and that of our children at risk by allowing these people in to drain every recource that we have, therefore reducing recources paid for by the people who have paid for them.
fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-02-2005, 19:31   #2
I am Banned

Re: I could spit i'm so mad!!!

answer is this country is too bloody soft n likes to keep their bumchums abroad happy hence regular banana boat, but yeh u have a point that our immigration doesnt regard health issues here.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2005, 19:48   #3

I dont want my grandchildren to contract HIV or TB but by allowing all these people into the country who carry these terrible diseases the government are putting my and your grandchildren at risk. What happenned to the duty of care.
Old 16-02-2005, 20:42   #4
I am Banned

Yeh it is quite frightening both of those diseases have increased dramatically n theres a new strain of HIV that develops faster n intense into aids discovered in america. Duty of care by politians is to bribe n hush up aint it?!?!
Old 16-02-2005, 20:46   #5

that would appear to be the case dont it p--s you off.
Old 16-02-2005, 21:00   #6
I am Banned

yeh it b**dy does i wonder what world im bringing my kids up in
Old 16-02-2005, 23:19   #7
I am Banned

peresonaly i am fed up of hearing about people dying when on waiting lists for treatment because imigrants are taking up all our nhs resources

if thats a racist comment then ime a racist and proud of it

also how often do you see people snorting snot out of their noses and spitting in the street these days

no wonder TB is spreading so fast
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2005, 23:26   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
peresonaly i am fed up of hearing about people dying when on waiting lists for treatment because imigrants are taking up all our nhs resources

if thats a racist comment then ime a racist and proud of it

also how often do you see people snorting snot out of their noses and spitting in the street these days

no wonder TB is spreading so fast
the whole country suffers from a lack of hygeine , how many times have you had soemone coughing and spluttering behind you and felt like turning round and chinning em . I think lack of pride in people is why hygeine has got so bad . Look at the state of toilets in a lot of pubs . As for the NHS lists id o my best to stay away from the doctors as common sense if your ill your immune system is down and the most likely place to catch something else is the doctors waiting room .I had to go in hospital a few years ago with an eye problem but as would have took prob a year on the nhs paid to go private and it was worth eevry penny and was sorted within a cpl of weeks and if ever the need arises again i ll pay to go private again
Old 17-02-2005, 01:43   #9
I am Banned

when i wa sin hospital i picked up that mrsa during surgery and it took 2 days before they even detected it and moved me to isolation

the hospital staff are stretched as it is you cant realy blame them for lack of hygine they need more staff simple as that but the govenment is paying agency nurses instead of full time nurses which cost 4 times as much and most of the money dosnt even goto the nurse whos working temp although they are still on more money than the full time staff
Old 17-02-2005, 08:49   #10

I took a friend to BRI 2 weeks ago at about 10.30pm she had broken her arm. The toilets in A&E made the toilets in any pub look good. The smell was horendous they were filthy abd teaming in germs. Their was blood on the walls s--t on the floor p--s everywhere. We then watched a cleaner with a sort of vacuam cleaner vacuam the corridor and then straight into th toilets, a qhick whip round the floor and off down the corridors again. Rather than a cleaner I would have called her a dpreader of disease. On the way to X-ray we were all disgusted to watch an old asian woman evacuate the results of her choking on the floor of the hospital, without batting an eyelid. Yes pride does come into it and personally I am not that proud of our main hospital.
Old 17-02-2005, 08:52   #11
I am Banned

Oh yeh they are quite bad at times so much they had to be closed off a few times, but u cant blame the staff as a whole they do their best n nurses are paid to care not to scrub bogs shame the gov dont understand that.
Old 17-02-2005, 08:55   #12
I am Banned

Pity me!! i work in a school n kids have no concept of covering their cough with their hand - carryin a tissue for sneezes - washing hands unless prompted. The amount of times ive been coughed n sneezed at i should be immune but its not very nice at all
Old 17-02-2005, 09:16   #13

no i agree and dont blame the nurses they are great (my wife is one) but maybe the supervision of the cleaning staff leaves a lot to be desired, and the personal pride of those using the facilities. Whatever happenned to leave them as you would wish to find them.
Old 17-02-2005, 09:23   #14
I am Banned

Yeh very true its unfortunate that ole fashioned values have virtually disappeared these days which i myself value n live up to n that sayin is one of them.
Old 17-02-2005, 12:24   #15
I am Banned

while i was in BRI for over a month a spent many nights talking to the security guards at the door

you wouldnt believe the type of scum you get both asians and whites who instead of been greatful of the help they thanked them with punches

if i was working there i wouldnt be to keen on hanging around alone in the toilets to be faced by scum like that

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..