Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-11-2006, 21:44   #46
God Member

Re: Life after death, (its been done before)

No it doesn't make you sound like a gullible old f@rt.

It's lovely when people have these positive experiences, because that really is all we want to know, that these loved ones we thought so much of in life are still with us in spirit and that maybe one day we'll see them again when our time comes.

I've just never been lucky enough to have any positive experiences, only negatives that have left me doubting mediums, not their intentions which I believe are good intentions, just their actual ability ..... but maybe one day I will get my message that I want to hear so much
Old 27-11-2006, 21:57   #47
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
You certainly will not, I/we have all had similar experiences or we would not even have read the thread let alone contributed to it.
Sorry katex, quote should have read Margaret Pilkington.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 21:59   #48
Member.

Tinkabelle hun, it took them 40 odd years to get back to me with a message and then, I had to go out and look for a way for that to happen. Go to a spiritualist church and give it time, you'l need to go regularly, maybe a Sunday Afternoon for an hour or so and see what comes. There is one in Blackburn, go with someone and go with an open mind, but don't expect it to just happen.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 22:01   #49
Member.

[quote=Margaret Pilkington;341919]
I hope that doesn't make me sound like some sort of gullible old f@rt. /quote]

I love you Mrs P. Gullible old Fart you'll never be.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 27-11-2006, 22:11   #50
God Member

Been to the Spiritualist Church in Blackburn Doug and the one in Clitheroe (that's were I got the telling off from a supposed excellent medium). I've had had 3 private sittings with various mediums and attended a few places were mediums have been doing thier thing.

Slinky will confirm, whilst we were on holiday there was a medium on during the afternoon on the camp site, 1st person she spoke to was me, the very first thing out of her mouth "I'm getting Accrington". Me, Slinky and one other lady put our hands up, she said she was with me and said she had a message first from Len and that Mick was trying to come through aswell ......... it took all I could muster not to giggle, I just thought bloody hell I'm on my hols and the mods on accyweb are still after me lol!
Old 27-11-2006, 22:14   #51
Resident Waffler

Maybe she was reading your mind and the first thing she came across was AccyWeb!

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 22:16   #52
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
Maybe she was reading your mind
Hey I hope not, there's only me ventures in there! It's a weird place!!
Old 27-11-2006, 22:27   #53
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
there's only me ventures in there! It's a weird place!!

No ****

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 28-11-2006, 00:50   #54
Resting in peace

"Is there anyone there i've run out of Merlot"
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006, 08:22   #55
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
Been to the Spiritualist Church in Blackburn Doug and the one in Clitheroe (that's were I got the telling off from a supposed excellent medium). I've had had 3 private sittings with various mediums and attended a few places were mediums have been doing thier thing.

Slinky will confirm, whilst we were on holiday there was a medium on during the afternoon on the camp site, 1st person she spoke to was me, the very first thing out of her mouth "I'm getting Accrington". Me, Slinky and one other lady put our hands up, she said she was with me and said she had a message first from Len and that Mick was trying to come through aswell ......... it took all I could muster not to giggle, I just thought bloody hell I'm on my hols and the mods on accyweb are still after me lol!

ROFLMAO!!! Yeah you buggers should leave us alone when we are on holiday.

Not a person to take things literally and always analyse everything, this woman did get certain things right with me.

First she said about the Accrington with Tinks. Then she moved on. Then she mentioned Accrington again, then said " someone here came on holiday as a last minute thing. They didn't plan to come, it just happened very suddenly" then she said " I'm getting the name Diane".

Me and Ginger had only decided to go away with Tinks,Mthead and my mum (Diane) on the sunday night as they were leaving on the Monday. ( What a rush Job to pack) well worth it though! great holiday.......

But it did make me think later. Not a kind of WOOOOOW that was excellent! Just a ........Hmmmm that was spooky.

Miracles do happen!!

Last edited by slinky; 28-11-2006 at 08:27.
slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006, 08:32   #56
Resting in Peace

ER contary to popular belief Len and Me are not dead yet Tinks
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006, 08:38   #57
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
ER contary to popular belief Len and Me are not dead yet Tinks
Yeah that's true!! but god knows what you two can come up with when pushed to it lol.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006, 08:53   #58
Resting in Peace

Yes well Len was saying we would have to keep in touch with you on holiday to keep the bad language to a minimum and to maintain the reputation of Accyweb
And we did get a bit worryed when we found out you where going as well .
so we thought we had better have a word
But as we are both NOT dead we have to use "astral projection" to keep an eye on members on hoilday
This is a new addon to the mods with the new software update it helps us to contact members not connected to the site or on holiday as its new we are still playing with it thats why we did not make contact with you only the "medium"

Last edited by Mick; 28-11-2006 at 09:04.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006, 17:37   #59
God Member

Now I know, when I'm next on my hols I'll put my 'astral projection' answering machine on.
Old 28-11-2006, 17:41   #60
Give, give, give member

I'm getting a 'p'.

Yes, my guide has confirmed I'm defintely getting a 'p'.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..