Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-03-2005, 19:10   #1
God Member

Smile News of the Traveller's

Just thought I'd update you all on Lettie and Sparky's travels, they arrived safe in Bangkok
and were upgraded to an executive suite at their hotel, which went down well, then went in search of food and beer, should be on their way to Oz now, will give you all an update if I hear from them again.
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-03-2005, 19:19   #2
Beacon of light

Re: News of the Traveller's

Good to hear that they got up graded.......why does that never happen to me?
I must stop wearing a shell suit eh? (only joking). Tell them we are thinking of them.... and wishing we were there!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2005, 20:11   #3
mez
God Member

they landed in sydney about 1/2hr ago absolutly shattered apparently, waiting for the connection to auckland. new zealand,
Old 20-03-2005, 18:14   #4
mez
God Member

hi, got this text earlier will write it word for word ....... "in auckland, its 3am we went to bed early,and are now wide awake. we have a nice hire car, it was sunny when we got here quite hot." i replied " ha ha ha , its sunny here too, getting quite warmer too " hope it dosent upset um , but lets face it , .... i wish i was there tooo....... aaaaaaa well .

Last edited by mez; 20-03-2005 at 18:15. Reason: spelling again
mez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2005, 18:27   #5
Senior Member+

Good to know they are both ok, and thinking of us lot.
Old 22-03-2005, 17:47   #6
mez
God Member

here's the latest text from our happy duo,text word for word,"had a great time in aukland, up early today to start our tour. going to rotorua via thame. having a quick coffee with my mate in thames" ................... i recieved that 1/2hr ago can't be more upto date than that can we // oooooooo sounds as if they are really getting around.
Old 22-03-2005, 18:38   #7
God Member

I saw the title of this thread and thought oh no not the bl**dy gippoes again. Just shows you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2005, 23:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself
I saw the title of this thread and thought oh no not the bl**dy gippoes again. Just shows you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

HE HE HE,
Me too!!
Fed up of the b****y subject, but don't want to digress from this topic !!
Save it for another time!!
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2005, 19:46   #9
God Member

Sorry about the title folkes, couldn't think of another at the time, though could 've put anything really.
Old 23-03-2005, 19:57   #10
I am Banned

I wondered why it was quiet lately ... now i know lol!! Its ok for some to be travelling round the world hope they come back with some gr8 photo's then accyweb will be chocker block with all the goss from foriegn lands LOL Hope they are having a wonderful time!!
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2005, 23:25   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by accystanmac
I wondered why it was quiet lately ... now i know lol!! Its ok for some to be travelling round the world hope they come back with some gr8 photo's then accyweb will be chocker block with all the goss from foriegn lands LOL Hope they are having a wonderful time!!
Don't want to deviate too much from this topic, but, Missus & my goodself are off to Cape Town in a couple of weeks... visiting her sister...

Anyone on here wanting something taking over for friends/relatives??
If so, PM me ....
Old 23-03-2005, 23:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiTChener
Don't want to deviate too much from this topic, but, Missus & my goodself are off to Cape Town in a couple of weeks... visiting her sister...

Anyone on here wanting something taking over for friends/relatives??
If so, PM me ....
Sorry, maybe should have started new thread on this, not quite sure how to do it!!
Old 24-03-2005, 21:49   #13
God Member

Click on Thread Kitchener, dont suppose it matters, noticed Sparky's been online, maybe they can fill us in if they get chance!
Old 25-03-2005, 07:28   #14
mez
God Member

today (good friday) the latest text from lettie & sparkologist " IN WELLINGTON, NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE AS WINDY, ITS WARM THOUGH" THIS IS TIMED AT...............08---15 am its good to hear from them. looks like they are really getting around . hope they can find a cyber cafe soon & give you all a messege too.
Old 25-03-2005, 21:11   #15
mez
God Member

well well, just had another text from lettie & sparks here goes "on the inter island ferry heading for picton. nice day today " hope they are loverly & tanned when they get back .

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..