Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-07-2011, 04:53   #211
God Member

Re: News of the World Mobile Phone Hacking

To be honest it's all bollocks.. this country is suffering the worst economic crisis since the 30's.. and I mean real suffering ..all the talk about past governments makes no difference.. we now have a terrible government that has jinked itself in and most people know it..this mob will mess up this country even more than Thatcher ever dreamed of.

Last edited by Mancie; 19-07-2011 at 05:01.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-07-2011, 05:54   #212
Beacon of light

All this started long before the current government were elected.
Anyway, thought you were a neutral.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 07:43   #213
God Member

lol sun website got hacked - awww what a shame

apparently the sun news papers website got hacked and the hackers posted a story saying murdoch was dead.They also posted what they claimed to be information hacked from their servers.

bet it isnt so nice when the shoes on the other foot

oh hang on hackings a crime , bad bad boys
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sunlol.jpg (138.3 KB, 13 views)

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 09:08   #214
God Member

Banking scandal, MPs expenses scandal, media phone hacking, police corruption,- I can hardly wait for the exposure of masonic paedo rings and elite satanic rituals... bring it on.

Whistleblowers are the real heroes of our age.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 09:11   #215
Resting in Peace

Re: lol sun website got hacked - aww what a shame

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
apparently the sun news papers website got hacked and the hackers posted a story saying murdoch was dead.They also posted what they claimed to be information hacked from their servers.

bet it isnt so nice when the shoes on the other foot

oh hang on hackings a crime , bad bad boys
Because its the Sun its okay then, real bent logic in that one accyman
Old 19-07-2011, 09:13   #216
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
where was that cut and pasted from?
Well its obvious it hasn't come from his own very small brain cell Margaret
Old 19-07-2011, 11:52   #217
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Because its the Sun its okay then, real bent logic in that one accyman
Not ok but will be interesting to see how quick the police act this time around when its the other way around.Somehow i cant seem to muster up any sympathy for the sun news paper as i did for the innocent members of public who were hacked

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 19-07-2011, 17:05   #218
JFT96

Being from Liverpool, one of the token scousers here, I have no time for the Sun. Hope they go out of business.

I cannot help but wonder why Ed Milliband and for that matter almost every MP is jumping on the band wagon, is it to hide something, or is it to get their own back after all the MP expenses, which were more serious.
Having a press free from political interference is one of the few things we haveleft in the UK, long may it remain.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 17:11   #219
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
Not ok but will be interesting to see how quick the police act this time around when its the other way around.Somehow i cant seem to muster up any sympathy for the sun news paper as i did for the innocent members of public who were hacked
Each incident should be treated on merit, not on who the offence is committed against, that's what the law is all about, no fear no favour
Old 19-07-2011, 17:33   #220
Full Member+

The unsavoury revelations just go on and on. Isn't there anyone in authority worthy of respect any more? The media, the metropolitan police and political leaders - both past and present, reflect just what a shoddy society we have become. Maybe it won't be such a bad thing if the European Union Jackboot decides to crush us underfoot once and for all!
Stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 18:46   #221
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Each incident should be treated on merit, not on who the offence is committed against, that's what the law is all about, no fear no favour
in an ideal world yes but unfortunately in this country the more money you have the more justice you get hence the super injunctions for the rich and famous and wealthy people such as footballers keeping their driving license after drink driving or excessive speeding.

Old 19-07-2011, 22:39   #222
God Member

today was what i expected deny deny apart from the geezer who tried phantom flan fling at rupert murdoch.that was bizarre how he got to him was it set up,who is he tomorrow should hopefully more entertaining in parliament
Old 19-07-2011, 22:57   #223
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
,who is he
He is Jonnie Marbles
'Jonnie Marbles': the comedian and activist who attacked Rupert Murdoch | Media | The Guardian

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 23:02   #224
Senior Member+

Was I the only person screaming at Rebekah Brooks:

"You sound perfectly reasonable, and I'll happily believe your protests of innocence. But for God's sake, you are an intelligent woman in a responsible job. What the f*ck is that hair style all about?"

You look like a sad and ageing Crystal Tips deserted by Alastair.
gynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2011, 04:09   #225
God Member

Listening to CBC radio tonite. Rupert M. was the subject of discussion. If it turns out that he knew of the alleged bribing of police officers, he could, as an American citizen, be prosecuted in the US. He has massive holdings in the US, as many of you are no doubt aware, from the Fox Network to the Wall Street Journal. Many US politicians, Republicans and Democrats, are probably quaking in their boots (like Cameron is, or should be), and hoping the crisis stays on your side of the pond. It seems he has already retained the services of a law firm which specializes in getting scumbags like him out of the kind of trouble he is likely to be in. And, if there is criminality involved, neither the jerkoff nor any of his staff will be able to hide behind the First Ammendment. I'm starting to enjoy this
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..