Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2013, 08:31   #31

Nigel Evans

Margaret, you do say some of the stupidest things. Entertaining for sure. If you wrote a biography I would certainly read it in order to learn what experiences you had in life that led you to be so convinced that you are the sane one surrounded by a crazy world, and not the other way around.
GEaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-05-2013, 09:08   #32
God Member

Re: Nigel Evans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEaston View Post
Margaret, you do say some of the stupidest things. Entertaining for sure. If you wrote a biography I would certainly read it in order to learn what experiences you had in life that led you to be so convinced that you are the sane one surrounded by a crazy world, and not the other way around.
I don't claim to be sane, but its not for you to judge whether I am or not.
Your opinion of me doesn't matter to me, and that's the way it should be.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 481663_311980518907182_766874856_n.jpg (15.5 KB, 13 views)
kestrelx likes this.

Last edited by MargaretR; 06-05-2013 at 09:13.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:43   #33

Nigel Evans

Not judging, just pointing it out :-)
GEaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:12   #34
God Member

Attached Images
File Type: jpg normal.jpg (66.7 KB, 18 views)
Eric likes this.

Old 06-05-2013, 10:24   #35
God Member

"A civilised society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity" - Robert Frost

Old 06-05-2013, 10:27   #36
Full Member+

I am thinking "compensation" is the root to a lot of these accusations .It is time the law was changed and a time scale added so if there are genuine accusations they should be made within a certain time eg 3 yrs . In the Stuart Hall case , he did eventually plead guilty and his accusers are now able to claim compensation after all these years but why have they waited so long........perhaps they couldn't manage of their pensions. I do not know Nigel at all , but I feel for him . Like others have said , the accussers should be named too.
Greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:17   #37
God Member

im not %100 on this but i dont think here has to be a guilty verdict of teh accused for someone to claim off the criminal injuries system

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 14:12   #38
God Member

I thought these comments from a 'conspiracy forum' might interest you.
It is a reference to the time on morning TV when Cameron was presented with a list of names of alleged paedos and he remarked using words 'gay witch hunt'

I think the point is that Cameron set up the idea that it would turn into a gay witch hunt. I suspect this has been set up to illustrate a gay witch hunt and that he will be found innocent. That's also why we know about it and the news hasn't been blocked by Leveson and the lawyers. They want us to know as it's an excuse to shut everything down."

"Reckon two other main prongs to their psyops:

1) Discredit those who claim abuse. that is - Evans will be found innocent - collusion between his two accusers.

Reason I think this is that so many of his colleagues have put their heads above the parapet saying what a top all round bloke he is - plus his 'name' was effectively outed from the Prime Mincer's orifice. (Camoron's stooges in other words)

2) A N Other attack on the constabulary.

Lancs has hauled in a few paedos - Hall for one - (Roache?) now this arrest. Far too efficient and proactive - their supposed to drag their feet and lose the evidence like West Yorks and Met. Besides - we're privatising the police force aren't we - along with oxygen etc - so can't have any positive Google Page Ranking for the boys in blue.

And a distraction headline was needed from the disaster local election stuff and a seeming surge towards UKIP - (who knows why - they're all the same - pervert, thieving self-serving lying bastards) (imo ).

Propaganda playtime - and buys more time to try and bury the idea that a TOP TORY CABINET minister was to be arrested for PAEDOPHILIA.

They'll try and bamboozle an ignorant public that Evans was the mooted Tory - and it was all a misunderstanding - set up/false accusation- so please all go back to sleep.........................."

This is an interesting slant on the issue - could well be correct - we wait and see.
Most posters a bout say its a 'set-up'.

Last edited by MargaretR; 06-05-2013 at 14:22.
Old 06-05-2013, 14:31   #39
Full Member+

That sounds feasible...!
MargaretR likes this.
steve2qec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 14:41   #40
God Member

politics is all about spin hence teh employment of spin doctors.Polititions will tell any lie and use any means to get what they want and to do what they like knowing they can get their spin doctor to weazel the press etc into making us believe nothing bad actually happened
MargaretR likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 15:02   #41
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
politics is all about spin hence teh employment of spin doctors.Polititions will tell any lie and use any means to get what they want and to do what they like knowing they can get their spin doctor to weazel the press etc into making us believe nothing bad actually happened
When you have reached the step of believing 'spin' happens, the next stage is belief in false flag operations which include photoshopping and 'stageing' news stories,

(and the end of the 'comfort zone' you have lived in all your life)

Old 06-05-2013, 16:07   #42
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Strange too the bruise in the middle of his forehead covered by heavy make up??
Give us the latest MargaretR from Planet Ike please..... oh nooo he's not a unicorn sent to save us surely?
One explanation I have read about the forehead wound, is that it could have been sustained in a ritual enactment of 'Hiram Abiff '.

I had to google - and found this very amusing re-enactment of a grand master masonic ritual.

Note that the mason gets struck on the head during it.

Even if it isn't true it is worth learning what these 'boys in pinnies' get up to

Last edited by MargaretR; 06-05-2013 at 16:16.
Old 06-05-2013, 17:24   #43
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
When you have reached the step of believing 'spin' happens, the next stage is belief in false flag operations which include photoshopping and 'stageing' news stories,

(and the end of the 'comfort zone' you have lived in all your life)
Well it won't affect you Margaret, you never bother to leave your comfort zone to find out
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 18:29   #44
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well it won't affect you Margaret, you never bother to leave your comfort zone to find out
You know full well that I am not speaking of material comforts.

It was a little disconcerting to learn that we are regarded as slaves when we work and 'useless eaters' when we can't, and the deception has been going on throughout history (which has been rewritten to suit an agenda)

I now accept that this is the lesson we are born to learn. I have learned and am ready to leave when my time comes. Until then I have opted out of the charade you are all playing your bit parts in.

Last edited by MargaretR; 06-05-2013 at 18:32.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:26   #45
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
You know full well that I am not speaking of material comforts.

It was a little disconcerting to learn that we are regarded as slaves when we work and 'useless eaters' when we can't, and the deception has been going on throughout history (which has been rewritten to suit an agenda)

I now accept that this is the lesson we are born to learn. I have learned and am ready to leave when my time comes. Until then I have opted out of the charade you are all playing your bit parts in.
Never played a bit part in my life, leading roll or nowt for me Margaret
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..