Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2005, 22:27   #1

Norman Kember

Does anyone have any idea about what has happened to Norman Kember. I hope he is still with us. God bless him and his family.

Jelly Baby
jelly baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-12-2005, 00:29   #2
I am Banned

Re: Norman Kember

who is he...?
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 00:32   #3
Member.

He’s the gentlemen the rag heads have threatened to execute this weekend. God Bless is soul. With luck and a little justice he will survive this.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 02:18   #4
I am Banned

i think more old age people should set and example to us all and go and help out in iraq.

its one way to help cut the pension decefit
Old 11-12-2005, 08:32   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
i think more old age people should set and example to us all and go and help out in iraq.

its one way to help cut the pension decefit
No comment.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 12:13   #6
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
No comment.
i can just visualise tony blair stood at the airport in the boarding tunnel waving OAP's onto an aeroplane next to a billboard saying OAP mystery tour
Old 11-12-2005, 13:08   #7
God Member

Would that trip include the retirement aged MPs and Lords I wonder?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 15:58   #8
Full Member+

Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion!
Bezerk Champion!

Last news bulletin was No news
MITZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 19:37   #9
Beacon of light

Chav.....some of the old age pensioners you are talking about have already suffered the atrocities of one war.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 10:26   #10
Senior Member+

Anybody got any news update.
jimmi5bellies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 11:21   #11
Resident Waffler

Haven't heard anything, which could be good because if there was bad news I don't doubt we'd be aware of it.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2005, 05:37   #12
I am Banned

it has come to my attention that my comments may lead people to belive that i am saying i want all old pensioners sent to iraq for beheading/kidapping

my comments were actualy aimed at tony blair and his crew and how low they would probably go in an attempt to reduce people claiming pensions if working the british public to death dosnt work although i may not have transfered this very well

anyway that said can the old lady with the red wooly hat who was infront of me at the post office please make her mind up as to exactly what class stamp she wants before she reaches the counter and save her stories about her 7 cats for a day when i am not waiting in the que behind her

thankyou

edit:

no elderly people were hurt in the making of this post
Old 13-12-2005, 07:27   #13
Senior Member+

LOL @ CHAV

Who else thinks that these kidnappers are going to drag this out to Christmas day and then do something awfull. I do hope to god i am wrong and that they will let Norman and his friends free.
jimmi5bellies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2005, 07:52   #14
God Member

Unfortuately I feel the next we will hear is when the video is released. If they were still negotiating then we would hear it as per teh deadline extention.

What I find amazing and quite scary is that these kidnappers clearly have no grip on reality. These were probably their best friends in the west. They were there purely to help the people of Iraq in rebuilding their country. If they can do this to their friends then reality has taken a bus ride and that makes them VERY dangerous.
entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..