Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2007, 21:20   #31
God Member

Re: One guy's way of getting back at smoking ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
people are descriminated for smoking why should'nt none smokers be descriminated also.
Because none smokers aint making people breathe harmful substances?
Old 04-08-2007, 21:22   #32
God Member

if people dont like breathing in harmful substances then they should bloody well keep away from them, its their choice
Old 04-08-2007, 21:24   #33
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyfr View Post
Then why would non smokers want to stand outside his pub with the smokers then?? doesn't seem brainy to me. they moan when we smoke, but yet still come outside and stand with the smokers.............Hmmmmmmmmmm

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 21:54   #34

Unhappy Re: One guy's way of getting back at smoking ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyfr View Post
Are'nt the non smokers driving cars that make us breathe obnoxious deadly fumes and fly in planes that send down the sames deadly fumes. Come on now all of you, get a life and enjoy it while you can. We are not on this earth forever.
thindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 21:58   #35

i think its pathetic. my partner smokes and i dont so what they trying to say that i aint allowed to stand out side i have to sit inside on my own.
this is a stupid thing it is childish and i dont see where hes cuming from
Old 04-08-2007, 22:00   #36
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleen_firth View Post
i think its pathetic. my partner smokes and i dont so what they trying to say that i aint allowed to stand out side i have to sit inside on my own.
You'll have to save the seats inside whilst he goes out for a fag
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 22:01   #37

Re: Smokers strike back

why do these smokers think they have pulled one over on the non smokers it isnt the non smokers that are actually saying you aint allowed to smoke inside its the goverment.... dont forget that this is england and it will be raing again these next few weeks so you can keep your tables outside your cafe i would rather be sat inside when its rang thank you very much lol
Old 04-08-2007, 22:06   #38
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleen_firth View Post
this is a stupid thing it is childish and i dont see where hes cuming from
It is two women who own a cafe in Darwen, they say that they refuse to serve non-smokers who are sitting on seats provided for smokers outside the cafe. I can see their point in one way, these people won't want to be outside in the winter yet smokers have no choice. They reckon that they are not bothered if people are offended and take their custom elsewhere as most of their regulars are smokers.
BERNADETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 22:09   #39
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
if people dont like breathing in harmful substances then they should bloody well keep away from them, its their choice
Yes fair enough, but 1 smoker per pub and you'd have a whole town where people couldn't go, how is that fair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
Then why would non smokers want to stand outside his pub with the smokers then?? doesn't seem brainy to me. they moan when we smoke, but yet still come outside and stand with the smokers.............Hmmmmmmmmmm
Some people don't smoke but don't mind other people smoking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thindle
Are'nt the non smokers driving cars that make us breathe obnoxious deadly fumes and fly in planes that send down the sames deadly fumes. Come on now all of you, get a life and enjoy it while you can. We are not on this earth forever.
Smokers also drive cars. I don't see where the relevance is in this thread.

If you want to suggest banning cars because of the fumes in general (not specifying that they are non-smokers) then thats another story but has nothing to do with the fact taht non-smokers drive cars.
Old 04-08-2007, 22:11   #40
God Member

the government are hypocrits, they say DONT SMOKE in public places, but yet they refuse to stop selling fags cos they make them too much money........its a loada testicles if you ask me
Old 04-08-2007, 22:16   #41
God Member

Quote:
the government are hypocrits, they say DONT SMOKE in public places, but yet they refuse to stop selling fags cos they make them too much money........its a loada testicles if you ask me
Very true lol.The non smokers are always going to be moaning about smokers until either
1)Smokers go and live on another planet
2)Fags are banned or
3)Fags are put up to £500 a packet and then no-one can afford them

Until one of the above occurs non-smokers will always be irritated by our very existence.
Old 04-08-2007, 22:19   #42
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Very true lol.The non smokers are always going to be moaning about smokers until either
1)Smokers go and live on another planet
2)Fags are banned or
3)Fags are put up to £500 a packet and then no-one can afford them

Until one of the above occurs non-smokers will always be irritated by our very existence.
1) we will gladly go and live on another planet, this one is buggered anyway so non smokers can have it

2) they won't ban fags, where would they find the Tax from.....

3) £500?? ****** that, I'll just keep getting mine from abroad where it's cheaper anyway

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 22:20   #43
God Member

*shaz sparks up a fag*
Old 04-08-2007, 22:20   #44
God Member

Quote:
*shaz sparks up a fag*
and Lilly joins her
Old 04-08-2007, 22:23   #45
God Member

it must be a family thing

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..