Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-06-2007, 21:03   #211
I am Banned

Re: Paedophiles and Chemical castration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Wrong, your problem is you are a teenager that thinks she has all the answers, but unfortunately you haven't, so butt out, take daddy with you and leave the adults to the thread because you have contributed nothing worthwhile to accyweb.
I agree with Blazey on this one. You should have read the entire thread before you made yourself look stupid. Personal attacks at us won't "move things forward". You seem to forget that this is a forum and only peoples opinions. Maybe you should lobby your local MP, if you know how that is.
Accrington Web
Old 16-06-2007, 21:04   #212

Blazey, not me... never touched law! I got good ole maths
Lea
x
Old 16-06-2007, 21:08   #213
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploppysirploppy View Post
Blazey, not me... never touched law! I got good ole maths
Lea
x

Ah nevermind then, I must've got confused need to cut down on how many forums I use so I dont get people confused. It doesnt help that the other one I'm on is FULL of students lol cuz its a student one for uni and stuff.

Anyway I said I was quite happy for castration, I even put forward that they could easily force it onto people seen as they can force sterilization on mental patients in the right circumstances. I dont see why they wouldnt do the same with paedophiles.
Old 16-06-2007, 21:13   #214
God Member

Quote:
Wrong, your problem is you are a teenager that thinks she has all the answers, but unfortunately you haven't, so butt out, take daddy with you and leave the adults to the thread because you have contributed nothing worthwhile to accyweb.
Your solution was murder, which means in reality that its you who didnt take margerets initial post seriously, as you only had lack of faith in the solution she put forward.

I at least thought it was a good idea and suggested that they could reinforce forced castration because they have done it with other controversial things.

You just seem to have a personal grudge against me and piltymon just because we bad repped your foul way of shouting abuse at people and having no ethical argument to make any change to the problem.

Oh yeh, and between the choice of being a student gaining education or being a middle aged loud mouth chav football yob, I think i'd rather be a teenager.

Last edited by blazey; 16-06-2007 at 21:16.
Old 16-06-2007, 21:14   #215
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by piltymon View Post
I agree with Blazey on this one. You should have read the entire thread before you made yourself look stupid. Personal attacks at us won't "move things forward". You seem to forget that this is a forum and only peoples opinions. Maybe you should lobby your local MP, if you know how that is.
Oh boy, besides being an idiot, you are a stupid idiot, if your darling daughter had not called me 'that Less' and had concentrated enough to quote the correct post then maybe she would have some benefit of the doubt, but she didn't, so have another read through the thread and discover where both she an yourself started insulting people, (for yourself in misplaced hope and loyalty), for her because she thinks she has a minor amount of intelligence.

Can I repeat, neither of you seem willing to contribute anything worthwhile to accyweb so go away solve your own very severe problems and then come back, don't waste our time or the space on the server.
Old 16-06-2007, 21:21   #216
I am Banned

Quote:
Oh boy, besides being an idiot, you are a stupid idiot, if your darling daughter had not called me 'that Less' and had concentrated enough to quote the correct post then maybe she would have some benefit of the doubt, but she didn't, so have another read through the thread and discover where both she an yourself started insulting people, (for yourself in misplaced hope and loyalty), for her because she thinks she has a minor amount of intelligence.

Can I repeat, neither of you seem willing to contribute anything worthwhile to accyweb so go away solve your own very severe problems and then come back, don't waste our time or the space on the server.
Blazey has some very good points, quite a lot of intelligence but is young. You however have no points worth adding, don't seem very intelligent and old enough to have enough sense not to be verbally abusing posters. I think that maybe the "God member" has gone to your head. You are not a supreme being andnot everything you think is right actually is. My rebuttal of members in earlier posts was due to their inability to see anothers point of view.

Here's something to bring this argument forward >>

For what actual legally defined crime should we use chemical castration?
Old 16-06-2007, 21:31   #217
God Member

If I am stupid then I must be as stupid as margeret because I agreed with chemical castration, just not murder.

I think Less that you yourself have some issues, most notably nationalist ideology that I worry probably has other 'problems' that can be 'fixed' with murder.

We live in a modern society, with modern technology and modern thinking.
Death penalty got left behind in this country a long time ago.

The fact that I'm in a different generation to you doesn't maybe me stupid, it makes me different.

And you are just rude, and the only reason I'm having to still post is that I will not be called things behind my back by some nazi from accy.
Old 16-06-2007, 21:33   #218
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:

Anything that might harm an innocent child, I also think that abusive parents/partners need dealing with in a severe manner and hope those guilty of such heinous crimes will be brought to justice one day, but I won't hold my breathe because there are fools and do gooders out there that always seem to say, "give them another chance", thats when we end up with deaths of the innocent instead of the guilty.
Old 16-06-2007, 21:37   #219
God Member

Quote:
Blazey has some very good points, quite a lot of intelligence but is young. You however have no points worth adding, don't seem very intelligent and old enough to have enough sense not to be verbally abusing posters. I think that maybe the "God member" has gone to your head. You are not a supreme being andnot everything you think is right actually is. My rebuttal of members in earlier posts was due to their inability to see anothers point of view.

Minimum crime for chemical castration should be sexual molestation of a child.
Old 16-06-2007, 21:41   #220
I am Banned

Quote:
Anything that might harm an innocent child, I also think that abusive parents/partners need dealing with in a severe manner and hope those guilty of such heinous crimes will be brought to justice one day, but I won't hold my breathe because there are fools and do gooders out there that always seem to say, "give them another chance", thats when we end up with deaths of the innocent instead of the guilty.
I'd be very interested to hear the statistics on that if you have them Less. You still didn't answer my question though. I asked for the "Legally defined crime" that you would use Chemical castration?
Old 17-06-2007, 00:20   #221
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Oh yeah also, Myra Hindley may have been released and classed as rehabilitated and she very likely still has sickening desires but on the other side, she's probably kept a very close eye on and is probably not allowed near children. I mean, she might have a new name but I'm pretty sure many people recognise her in the street.
Err...she's dead. She died in prison in 2002.

Perhaps you haven't reached that part of the syllabus yet, in those wonderful school lessons of your's.

Old 17-06-2007, 00:28   #222
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Blazey has some very good points, quite a lot of intelligence but is young. You however have no points worth adding, don't seem very intelligent and old enough to have enough sense not to be verbally abusing posters.

Sadly all her credibility was lost when she launched a foul mothed, and childish, personal attack against Margaret Pilkington, which I had the misfortune to see before it had to be removed by the moderators.

Old 17-06-2007, 02:05   #223
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Err...she's dead. She died in prison in 2002.

Perhaps you haven't reached that part of the syllabus yet, in those wonderful school lessons of your's.
Darn it Garinda , now you have spoiled it , I was waiting to be told that Myra H. was now, as part of her rehabilitation a purveyor of choice meats to local kebab shops and pie factories .

sorry for the thread wander
Old 17-06-2007, 03:21   #224
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
Darn it Garinda , now you have spoiled it , I was waiting to be told that Myra H. was now, as part of her rehabilitation a purveyor of choice meats to local kebab shops and pie factories .

sorry for the thread wander
Well if that isn't showing your true colours..........
How very mature of you!
Old 17-06-2007, 12:05   #225
God Member

You'll find we don't spend time discussing Myra Hindleys life story at college.

This forum is full of really unintelligent people, and the only reason your all ganging up on people is because we aren't long term members of your forum so its wrong to agree with others over your 'god members'

I agreed with Margerets idea into she was a sarcastic cow. Then you're all whinging because I retaliated.

If we had no human rights act and we lived in a dictatorship i'd expect the government would get rid of the paedophiles and rapist and probably get rid of all the people who openly said they were willing to murder all those people as well, because if you ask me they should be labelled as dangerous and capable of heinous crimes aswell.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..