Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2007, 22:50   #61
I am Banned

Re: Paedophiles and Chemical castration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
already said in my first post - top em, simple as that. many kids are phsycologically damaged for life with these people, thats where my sympathy lies, not with these perverts, if that dont sit well with you. TOUGH.
Don't you think that the law makers do their best? Here's your showcase. What would YOU do?
Accrington Web
Old 13-06-2007, 23:02   #62
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piltymon View Post
Don't you think that the law makers do their best? Here's your showcase. What would YOU do?
no i dont, and a lot of the folk i talk with dont either, infact the lunatics have taken over the asylum, sentencing for most things is a joke, its blatantly obvious what to do, unless you happen to be a doogooder.
Old 13-06-2007, 23:30   #63
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grego View Post
The paedophiles would scream about their Human Rights, well what about the rights of the children. Maybe if this was brought in more people with these urges would seek help, also think that the sex offenders register should be made available for all to view.
What would YOU do to them if you caught them?
Old 13-06-2007, 23:33   #64
Give, give, give member

Like most other people I'd be quite happy to keep them locked away for ever, whilst there is the slightest chance they could harm another child.

Sadly this isn't the case. They are released, and if we are going to free them, then they should be forced to have treatment.

I've said before, in similar threads, it's been proven in countries that practice castration, many prisoners have gone off to reoffend. This is primarily a sickness of their minds and not their genitals.

Old 14-06-2007, 00:15   #65
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
This is primarily a sickness of their minds and not their genitals.
exactly and this is what chemical castration is , instead of going back to the days of lobotomies now we have 'advanced' to the 'more humane' method of using psychotopic drugs and herein lies the problem , a lobotomy was a permanent 'fix' the use of drugs is tempoary
Old 14-06-2007, 00:47   #66
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Well, I've just spent time reading through five pages of basic carp! Most of it produced by piltymon, I fortunately am not an expert on how pedophiles act or how they should be treated, but I do know basic right from wrong, how anyone in their right mind could possibly attempt to take these sick peoples side is beyond me, 'erm have you just finished a college course on Social Services? If so you will fit in well with the rest of the 'always think the best of someone until they kill you brigade'.

It's time we stopped pussy footing and gave the perv's the message:-

Don't mess with our children if you want to live!

P.S. In most other things I could be classed as a liberal.
Old 14-06-2007, 06:57   #67
God Member

Quote:
So what's his similarity to you?
I was joking though I think you may have had a sense of humour bypass
Old 14-06-2007, 07:02   #68
God Member

Quote:
What would YOU do to them if you caught them?
I've already said that I would like to see a sentance to fit the crime, unless my children were involved I would not take matters into my own hands, why do you think they should get away with it?
Old 14-06-2007, 08:03   #69
God Member

Quote:
I've already said that I would like to see a sentance to fit the crime, unless my children were involved I would not take matters into my own hands, why do you think they should get away with it?
I dont think killing them would make our society better. What if it gave people a wrongful taste for murder and people started to decide who is 'most likely' to be a paedophile.
You get horrible scenarios were in some neighbourhoods children are encouraged to believe the little old man in the creepy looking house is a paedo and their parents often dont stop them from plaguing the man with anti-social behavior and physical abuse. In some cases these men are found dead due to the stress of having to go through all that, suicide and in some cases even killed by the neighbourhood yobs themselves.
Other ordinary people can also be victims at the hands of people who hate paedophiles like this. If we have drugs to treat them then I believe it might as well be forced on them but I also think that would be difficult to do as there are probably more that have never been caught (due to obviously hiding because theyre afraid of what people will do to them) and they arent like to step forward (same reasons as above)

Many of them wont want to live with being attracted to children, just like you have men that can live for years with a woman trying to not admit their gay. If we lived in a society were things werent solved with people saying 'kill them all' maybe they'd step forward and can be helped in the appropriate away.
Old 14-06-2007, 09:12   #70
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
I dont think killing them would make our society better. What if it gave people a wrongful taste for murder and people started to decide who is 'most likely' to be a paedophile.
You get horrible scenarios were in some neighbourhoods children are encouraged to believe the little old man in the creepy looking house is a paedo and their parents often dont stop them from plaguing the man with anti-social behavior and physical abuse. In some cases these men are found dead due to the stress of having to go through all that, suicide and in some cases even killed by the neighbourhood yobs themselves.
Other ordinary people can also be victims at the hands of people who hate paedophiles like this. If we have drugs to treat them then I believe it might as well be forced on them but I also think that would be difficult to do as there are probably more that have never been caught (due to obviously hiding because theyre afraid of what people will do to them) and they arent like to step forward (same reasons as above)

Many of them wont want to live with being attracted to children, just like you have men that can live for years with a woman trying to not admit their gay. If we lived in a society were things werent solved with people saying 'kill them all' maybe they'd step forward and can be helped in the appropriate away.
Where did I say that I would kill them?
Old 14-06-2007, 09:39   #71
God Member

Quote:
Where did I say that I would kill them?
it wasnt aimed specifically at u I just quoted u instead of the Less person who was complaining about pussy footing around people.

One thing that I would find interesting is this.

At one point having children outside of marriage was deemed insane
Abortions where criminal
Homosexuals where unacceptable and (possibly, unsure on this) deemed crazy to some extent.
Divorce wasnt heard of.
Rape within marriage was legal.

There are plenty of people who hated the people who did these things but within time the view changed.
Perhaps the view on paedophiles may change and their sexual abnormality will be researched better and accepted as a disorder/illness, not as a norm of course, but it will be less taboo to step forward and get help.

I think paedophiles are an obvious problem in society but I dont think society as a whole help solve the problem by making them afraid to step forward before they actually hurt someone.
Old 14-06-2007, 10:08   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
it wasnt aimed specifically at u I just quoted u instead of the Less person who was complaining about pussy footing around people.

I think paedophiles are an obvious problem in society but I dont think society as a whole help solve the problem by making them afraid to step forward before they actually hurt someone.

If you meant me then why didn't you quote me instead of Grego that was being stupid.

These animals are not like the other people you mentioned they are attacking young children destroying their childhood sometimes murdering and for their own selfish gratification, they have no sympathy for their victims they just use them. Therefore they should get no sympathy from the rest of society. I would rather have one dead pervert than a string of messed up or missing children any day of the week.
Hanging is too good for them unless it is by the balls.
Old 14-06-2007, 10:18   #73
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
If you meant me then why didn't you quote me instead of Grego that was being stupid.

These animals are not like the other people you mentioned they are attacking young children destroying their childhood sometimes murdering and for their own selfish gratification, they have no sympathy for their victims they just use them. Therefore they should get no sympathy from the rest of society. I would rather have one dead pervert than a string of messed up or missing children any day of the week.
Hanging is too good for them unless it is by the balls.
Yes paedophiles just use children to release their sexual pressures. Dont people do that to other people in general. The fact that it is children is sickening but its sickening because we choose that to be sickening. Like I said, at one point raping your wife was fine, where as now all rapists are sickening. We are the ones who decide what is right and wrong, and if at one point society thought rape was fine within marriage, then maybe society might decide one day its fine for fathers to have sex with their children for example? Things change and unpredictable changes occur. This was just an example.

I clicked the wrong quote icon, it doesnt make me stupid at all, if anything that just made you look like you lack decent manners.

Paedophiles you might deem as animals, but killing another human is very animal-like as well, for a civilised race.
Killing isnt a punishment, it free's people of their guilty consciouses, it doesnt force them to look at their behaviour and be disgusted by it. Just gives them the easy way out.

I always think that people who are unable or unwilling to look at the other possibilities in controversial subjects like this lack proper rational thinking and i think its a good job we have good laws and policies rather than just killing whoever we decide arent acceptable in society. We aren't nazi's afterall are we?
Old 14-06-2007, 11:16   #74

Quote:
blazey=Yes paedophiles just use children to release their sexual pressures. Dont people do that to other people in general. The fact that it is children is sickening but its sickening because we choose that to be sickening. Like I said, at one point raping your wife was fine, where as now all rapists are sickening. We are the ones who decide what is right and wrong, and if at one point society thought rape was fine within marriage, then maybe society might decide one day its fine for fathers to have sex with their children for example? Things change and unpredictable changes occur. This was just an example.
I think the answer to that question is no, normal people don't do that in general. I don't think you will find many people that thought raping ones wife is or was fine. Don't be silly not even the sickest of societies would ever condone a father having sex with his children.

Quote:
blazey=I clicked the wrong quote icon, it doesnt make me stupid at all, if anything that just made you look like you lack decent manners.
It does make you look stupid, if you can't read through what you write and quote before you post then you lack foresight at the very least.

Quote:
blazey= Paedophiles you might deem as animals, but killing another human is very animal-like as well, for a civilised race.
Killing isnt a punishment, it free's people of their guilty consciouses, it doesnt force them to look at their behaviour and be disgusted by it. Just gives them the easy way out.
You are quite right these perverts are not animals, it was insulting to animals for me to compare them to these monsters.
Killing is a very permanent punishment and I wouldn't have any guilty feelings about their death, give me the handle and I will gladly act as the nations hangman for these beasts.

Quote:
blazey=I always think that people who are unable or unwilling to look at the other possibilities in controversial subjects like this lack proper rational thinking and i think its a good job we have good laws and policies rather than just killing whoever we decide arent acceptable in society. We aren't nazi's afterall are we?
I always think that people willing to sympathies with child molesters are suspect themselves, there is only one sure cure for these sicko's and it isn't to be found in hospitals.

Sorry I took so long before answering you , I have been busy polishing my Jack-boots and practicing my fascist salute.

Perhaps one day you will have children of your own and then will be less tolerant of these 'people'.
Old 14-06-2007, 11:27   #75
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I think the answer to that question is no, normal people don't do that in general. I don't think you will find many people that thought raping ones wife is or was fine. Don't be silly not even the sickest of societies would ever condone a father having sex with his children.

It does make you look stupid, if you can't read through what you write and quote before you post then you lack foresight at the very least.

You are quite right these perverts are not animals, it was insulting to animals for me to compare them to these monsters.
Killing is a very permanent punishment and I wouldn't have any guilty feelings about their death, give me the handle and I will gladly act as the nations hangman for these beasts.

I always think that people willing to sympathies with child molesters are suspect themselves, there is only one sure cure for these sicko's and it isn't to be found in hospitals.

Sorry I took so long before answering you , I have been busy polishing my Jack-boots and practicing my fascist salute.

Perhaps one day you will have children of your own and then will be less tolerant of these 'people'.
I dont think your funny, I think your very childish. Inability to think of civilised solutions before resorting to animalistic actions is very sad indeed. We're in the 21st century not the stone age.

I study law so I guess I have to think on both sides otherwise I wouldnt be very good at defending them. I also have absolutely no problem with doing that either before you start going on about that.

Having no children dosnt take away a womans natural mothering instinct either, but it is to protect a child, once a child has fallen into danger the mothers duty isnt to go and kill the thing that harmed her, its to nurture and comfort her.
Humans developed themselves to fight, they werent born with razor sharp teeth for killing enemies. Murder by a humans hand is a man made trait of imitating animals lower in the food chain, to find our food more efficiently. Seen as we dont need to fight for food anymore in this country I dont see the need to kill people of the same race.

I dont care if you think i'm stupid for clicking the wrong link, I admitted I was wrong and made a mistake, its not a big deal.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..