Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-05-2008, 08:42   #1
mez
God Member

Pig Sick.

im pig sick to-day ......i put my grey wheelie bin out yesterday morning as usual , went out on my day out to see some friends, got home about 6pm last night & brought my bin back in, nowt unual in that your thinking ...but.. at 9-30pm a young girl was walking down my path (i was in the process of getting ready for my bed) so i shouted from bedroom window "what do you want" she said she wanted their bin back told her it was mine & she said it was theirs, within 5 mins her dad & 2 other fellows where opening my back gate so i rapped on the window very hard told them to s*d off but they took the bin .. rung the council this morning & i have to wait for a form to come through my door fill it in & then in 6-8 weeks time i can get a new bin, im allowed to put 6 black bin bags Google Page Ranking 2 weeks out & the bin men will collect, now where am i going to keep my bin bags till collection day? & what about the cats & dogs (of which i have 1 of each )? they are going to be ripping them open arn't they ..so im well & truly PIG SICK TODAY ..........rant over
Accrington Web
Old 21-05-2008, 09:34   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Pig Sick.

ya should have painted yer number n street on it mez.
Old 21-05-2008, 09:36   #3
Resting in Peace

Did you not have your house number painted on your bin Mez?, do you know who took your bin?, if you do mix um a bottle, there's more than one way of skinning a cat
Old 21-05-2008, 09:40   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Did you not have your house number painted on your bin Mez?, do you know who took your bin?, if you do mix um a bottle, there's more than one way of skinning a cat
jaysay you buggar, posted dog craps a good un.
Old 21-05-2008, 09:44   #5
God Member

i have the same problem with my neighbour, he's always taking my bin instead of his, bloody parents for you ay
Old 21-05-2008, 10:05   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
i have the same problem with my neighbour, he's always taking my bin instead of his, bloody parents for you ay
Unfortunately parents are for life flashy not just bin day
Old 21-05-2008, 10:11   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Unfortunately parents are for life flashy not just bin day

HAHAHAHAHAHA nice one Jay, that made me laugh....A LOT
Old 21-05-2008, 10:40   #8

Mez, you might be waiting longer than that for a new bin.

Round about the 29th January my bin got crushed in the alley by a skip hire wagon.

I rang the council that day, they duly sent out the form, I filled it in and sent it back.

The new wheelie bin arrived this very morning @ 8:30, they told me 3 weeks waiting list at the time, now it’s almost 16 weeks or so later. This is after constant phone calls too.
Old 21-05-2008, 10:43   #9
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

id swipe it back the cheeky gits, wait till next bin day and sneak it back
Old 21-05-2008, 10:44   #10
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

.......and then paint ya number on it....
Old 21-05-2008, 10:45   #11
Resident Waffler

What on earth takes them so long? I bet there are a load of bins sitting around somewhere doing nothing. Our next door neighbour has two, one with a number painted on it which is nothing like his number.

Hope your bin bags don't attract rats Mez.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 12:03   #12
white rabbits

If they have taken your bin,,,wheres theirs? i hopeyou get it back
Old 21-05-2008, 12:06   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
What on earth takes them so long? I bet there are a load of bins sitting around somewhere doing nothing. Our next door neighbour has two, one with a number painted on it which is nothing like his number.

Hope your bin bags don't attract rats Mez.
they already have Willow, they nicked her bin.
Old 21-05-2008, 12:09   #14
Senior Member+

Report it to the police, the neighbours have come onto your property and stolen your wheelie bin!! I would......
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2008, 12:40   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzy View Post
Report it to the police, the neighbours have come onto your property and stolen your wheelie bin!! I would......
I would too and I would also ring the council and say you have seen a rat on your premises. If you want to tell the truth just draw a picture of one put it in the back garden/yard and say you have seen it!
polly is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..