Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2010, 08:42   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: Russian spy In Commons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
The MP who employed this lady is some non-entity Lib-Dem MP called Mike Hancock.. I've never heard of him but apparently he sits on various committees in Parliament.
It's amazing that this bloke and many others in Parliament need aides/secretaries and researchers paid for by the government ..why do GP's need to employ these people at the taxpayers expense?.. can't they just get on with doing a days work on their own back?
Evidently, as usual, you have no concept of just how much work an MP does, I do hope Graham replies to this, and gives a real insight into everyday work in an MPs parliamentary office, Graham represents 30,000 people plus who can generate something like 500 written requests a week, try wading through that lot on your own, researching the problem then replying, whilst at the same time attending countless committees and sessions in the house on our behalf, might be an idea if you logged onto theyworkforus, that may tell you just what and when your MP is working on your behalf.
Old 07-12-2010, 13:01   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
its you wadey yer pished.
Photo of the latest "From Russia With Love" candidate, looks good to me

Russian 'spy' case: Liberal Democrat MP 'helped second Russian girl' - Telegraph
wadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 13:06   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadey View Post

Russian 'spy' case: Liberal Democrat MP 'helped second Russian girl' - Telegraph
Fair enough wadey, but i'm fussy.
Old 07-12-2010, 18:13   #19
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadey View Post

Spose anythings better than Rosa Klebb

Old 07-12-2010, 22:54   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Evidently, as usual, you have no concept of just how much work an MP does, I do hope Graham replies to this, and gives a real insight into everyday work in an MPs parliamentary office, Graham represents 30,000 people plus who can generate something like 500 written requests a week, try wading through that lot on your own, researching the problem then replying, whilst at the same time attending countless committees and sessions in the house on our behalf, might be an idea if you logged onto theyworkforus, that may tell you just what and when your MP is working on your behalf.
Oh yes.. my mistake.. I forgot you know about politics and and almost everything.. but I thought you did the job of wading through requests and such for nowt when you were fagging for PB.. there must be some more mugs like you out there that will do research for free simply because they support the party...after all cuts need to be made and "we are all in this together".. seems to me the the ordinary people in this country are more "in it" than those in Parliment.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:24   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Oh yes.. my mistake.. I forgot you know about politics and and almost everything.. but I thought you did the job of wading through requests and such for nowt when you were fagging for PB.. there must be some more mugs like you out there that will do research for free simply because they support the party...after all cuts need to be made and "we are all in this together".. seems to me the the ordinary people in this country are more "in it" than those in Parliment.
Were talking about MPs ya plonker who employ researchers to cope with their work load, I fact I found out when my lifelong friend was in parliament, when his mail was delivered to his home during recess by van not postman and as for being "in it", you've never been in the real world in your life numpty

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..