Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-12-2010, 09:08   #16
God Member

Re: Tesco and the Market Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Thats what I like to hear, at last I've got the message through, bloody hate keep repeating myself
William James (1842-1910) The father of modern Psychology "There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough, people will believe it."

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-12-2010, 09:37   #17
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
William James (1842-1910) The father of modern Psychology "There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough, people will believe it."

Did I never tell you I was a psychologist in my spare time Margaret
Old 13-12-2010, 09:43   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
How about a ducker n diver? yeh aint commented on if walk outs should resign.
Old 13-12-2010, 10:14   #19
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
How about a ducker n diver? yeh aint commented on if walk outs should resign.
Did you resign when you withdrew your labour
Old 13-12-2010, 11:28   #20
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Did you resign when you withdrew your labour
No but then i wasn't elected to represent Hyndburn n its people. still evading the issue?
Old 13-12-2010, 11:52   #21
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
I wouldn't have thought a full blown psychiatric case would have much spare time, got to admire you for fitting it all in, now, if you could just spare a little more time and actually answer Cashy?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 14:34   #22
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I wouldn't have thought a full blown psychiatric case would have much spare time, got to admire you for fitting it all in, now, if you could just spare a little more time and actually answer Cashy?
i doubt very much Less if he will answer, i slagged that idiot Harriet Harman off on the other thread, cos i think a ****** is a ****** which ever flag they sail under, thats the difference, a tory aint got the balls to do the same,
Old 13-12-2010, 17:13   #23
I am Banned

Went in that new Tesco today, never again, hell of a lot of cars in the car park, don't think I saw 50 people & that included staff, loads of stuff with no price tags, plenty of stuff with 2 prices, turns out one price is Asda's price, but loads of there stuff is dearer than Asda.
Looks like a lot are taking advantage of free parking, and going else where, last and best of all the way out was blocked, securiity guard directing you to the lift, seems the moving walkway has broken down practically every other day since they opened.

Retlaw
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 17:57   #24
Resting in Peace

Quote:
i doubt very much Less if he will answer, i slagged that idiot Harriet Harman off on the other thread, cos i think a ****** is a ****** which ever flag they sail under, that's the difference, a tory aint got the balls to do the same,
Well if Brother Ken or Brother Bernard would be prepared to tell me just what this claptrap was all about I may have a view, but seeing I don't know what went on, I care even less, always remembering there are two sides to every story. You may not really notice but I have not supported the goings on at HBC because half of it is indefensible, but seeing I'm the only person who has any connections with the Tory party who regularly comes on here, unlike the labour members who disappeared for weeks and had no comments on their crap government antics, and only appear when they think they can score points, most of them suffering from amnesia on the last time they ran HBC. I have no doubt that Labour will take control in May, I just hope I'm still here to witness all their weasel words
Old 13-12-2010, 18:22   #25
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Well if Brother Ken or Brother Bernard would be prepared to tell me just what this claptrap was all about I may have a view, but seeing I don't know what went on, I care even less, always remembering there are two sides to every story. You may not really notice but I have not supported the goings on at HBC because half of it is indefensible, but seeing I'm the only person who has any connections with the Tory party who regularly comes on here, unlike the labour members who disappeared for weeks and had no comments on their crap government antics, and only appear when they think they can score points, most of them suffering from amnesia on the last time they ran HBC. I have no doubt that Labour will take control in May, I just hope I'm still here to witness all their weasel words
well both have commented on this thread, but that fact is irrelevant, yer basically saying that if they walked out fer a good reason, that is acceptable to you? please explain what would be a good reason in your eyes.
Old 13-12-2010, 18:49   #26
Resting in Peace

Quote:
well both have commented on this thread, but that fact is irrelevant, yer basically saying that if they walked out fer a good reason, that is acceptable to you? please explain what would be a good reason in your eyes.
Cashy I haven't a clue what the claptrap is all about, I must have been something very very serious as I ain't seen a report in any of the local rags, so that tells me more that Ken and Bernard put together, the later being very incoherent the best of time
Old 13-12-2010, 19:00   #27
Senior Member+

Quote:
Cashy I haven't a clue what the claptrap is all about, I must have been something very very serious as I ain't seen a report in any of the local rags, so that tells me more that Ken and Bernard put together, the later being very incoherent the best of time
The Conservative Councillors staged a pre-determined walkout of the Council meeting, when we were about discuss a resolution concerning the market hall.
Bernard Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 19:25   #28
Super Moderator

Quote:
the later being very incoherent the best of time
Pan...kettle...black.
Old 14-12-2010, 09:09   #29
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard Dawson View Post
The Conservative Councillors staged a pre-determined walkout of the Council meeting, when we were about discuss a resolution concerning the market hall.
Why
Old 14-12-2010, 09:10   #30
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Pan...kettle...black.
Have you ever seen me duck the issue win, I won't go missing

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..