Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-12-2006, 13:24   #1
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Angry that could have been my daughter??

A FLASHER who exposed himself to two 11-year-old schoolgirls in Oswaldtwistle is being hunted by police.
The man, aged in his 40s and said to have a "distinctive large belly", followed the youngsters in his truck before jumping out at them in New Lane at 4pm on Monday.
He flashed them and then touched himself.

What the hell goes through these perverts minds????? my daughter is 13 and when something like this happens literally on your doorstep its bloody scares me and makes me so mad!
Old 14-12-2006, 13:38   #2
God Member

Re: that could have been my daughter??

OMG Those poor girls....... The thought of some perv hanging round is bad enough but when its so close to you its even worse ..

WHY cant our kids be safe to walk around these days ????

I hope they catch this perverted sick and twisted animal pretty soon before he does something worse
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2006, 13:39   #3
Senior Member+

This makes me Sick.

The law authoraty wouldnt do anything when/if they are caught.

Oh yes they would - they wouldnt allow them to work with children for 5 years and put them under supervision, once a week, for 12 months.

God help them if I was around, and witnessed such a event, They would want to be arrested and locked away for a long time.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2006, 14:10   #4
God Member

This is a very unusual 'modus operandi' for a flasher...followed them in a truck? Then leaped out, exposed himself, touched himself, then got back in his truck?

My guess is these two girls made the entire thing up, trying to cash in on all the crackpot hysteria over the Suffolk Strangler.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2006, 14:19   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
This is a very unusual 'modus operandi' for a flasher...followed them in a truck? Then leaped out, exposed himself, touched himself, then got back in his truck?

My guess is these two girls made the entire thing up, trying to cash in on all the crackpot hysteria over the Suffolk Strangler.
Is there a set 'Modus Operandi' for these types of people??

I do agree though it does sound a bit iffy, but any allegation of this type of crime shouyld be fully investigated.

Why would they make this up??? Cash In ??? 2, 11 Yr olds.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2006, 14:36   #6
Member.

Why the **** would two 11 year olds make it up? and why would they link it to the situation in Suffolk?

Please explain what constitutes a normal 'modus operandi' for a Flasher?

I was flashed down by the old Piggeries behind St James’s 40 years ago; the bastard had a shiny brown suit and a trilby, I wonder if his 'modus operandi' was normal.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2006, 14:40   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
I was flashed down by the old Piggeries behind St James’s 40 years ago; the bastard had a shiny brown suit and a trilby, I wonder if his 'modus operandi' was normal.
Very much so.

Actually, Doug, in my opinion you look like a typical flasher.
Old 14-12-2006, 14:43   #8
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
Very much so.

Actually, Doug, in my opinion you look like a typical flasher.
You been looking over my shoulder in the loo again haven't you?

You'll have to forgive me, it's to bloody cold to whip anything out in this weather .

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2006, 14:46   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
You been looking over my shoulder in the loo again haven't you?

No, that's Rindy's trick.
Old 14-12-2006, 17:05   #10
Yank in King Art's Court!

I apologize in advance if my opinion to follow causes some offense:

When I was young, I had personal contact with these type of disgusting, disillusioned miscreants, monsters, b**tards (I think that's how it's spelt? )(see how I try to hide my pain and anquish in bloody humor? ).

I really, really, really dislike these kinds including child molesters, pedaphiles, "kid hurters", etc.. If they don't end up murdering their poor victims, they cause scars and emotional damage that can last a life time. Treatment typically doesn't help nor does a long lock-up. It hurts me so bad when a child is stolen and then found molested and dead. Oh the unbearable pain this causes the family forever and ever!

In my opinion, from the very start of this type of behavior, they should have been castrated, hung, shot, dismembered, boiled in oil, eyes and "unit" plucked out/cut off, (oh and maybe eventually killed) all in public view.

I believe this would be efficient way of both "cleansing the evil from your mist" and preventing/curtailing this horrid behavior!

Hugs and Kisses,

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2006, 23:54   #11
God Member

Sorry to hear that brian. but i completely agree with you ,long , slow , painful, suffering ,
Old 15-12-2006, 00:09   #12
Resident Waffler

I seem to remember a while back there was a report of a 'flasher' behaving in this way. The guy's version of the story was that he was driving along, was desperate for the loo, stopped, jumped out of his vehicle, relieved himself and then got back in the car and drove off. I'm not sure he was even aware that he'd been seen.

Bearing in mind what Tealeaf said I can't help thinking that this sounds very similar.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 00:12   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
I seem to remember a while back there was a report of a 'flasher' behaving in this way. The guy's version of the story was that he was driving along, was desperate for the loo, stopped, jumped out of his vehicle, relieved himself and then got back in the car and drove off. I'm not sure he was even aware that he'd been seen.

Bearing in mind what Tealeaf said I can't help thinking that this sounds very similar.
Very possible Willow, but then they should be more choosy where they have thier pee , New Lane is quite residential so theres bound to be kids around
Old 15-12-2006, 00:13   #14
Resident Waffler

Good grief some of the tales Busman has told me about people insisting coaches stop so they can do the necessary they don't seem to care where they do it - men or women. I think it's disgusting.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 00:17   #15
God Member

EEWWWWW I agree it is, but in a childs eyes belief has got to be.UNTIL Proven otherwise ,

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..