Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-08-2008, 02:56   #16
God Member

Re: They are at it again..the Tories

yep.. to right Acyman..I'll give you the green next time round!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-08-2008, 03:23   #17
God Member

Not really good enough is it.. the tories on usaually like to spout the stuff they belive in ....and slag off the present goverment.. but that is there limit.. no alternatives.. just sit at home watching telly and mess with the PC.. these people will vote Tory.. they have the option.. but no imagination
Old 19-08-2008, 03:25   #18
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
dont worry about the torys in here mancie , once they have lived in the real world for a few weeks they will change their ways and as for those that have been in the real world for some time and still havnt changed their ways all i can say is the early release scheme ran by colderstones has a lot to answer for

im surprised we have any torys posting in here at the moment seen as the special olympics are just around the corner one would think they would be in training for events like the egg ,spoon and bluetack race
You are right again - But 99% of people released could actually spell Calderstones
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 03:39   #19
Resting in Peace

So by your own admission you are an uneducated Labour supporter that has been thrust on the general public without release from Calderstones

Last edited by Mick; 19-08-2008 at 07:44.
Old 19-08-2008, 03:43   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
So by your own admission you are an uneducated Labour supporter that has been thrust on the general public without release from Calderstones
Umm yeah .. whatever you reckon Guv..
Old 19-08-2008, 03:49   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Umm yeah .. whatever you reckon Guv..
I hope you tipped your hat then my son
Old 19-08-2008, 03:51   #22
Resting in Peace

Were you just born an idiot or did you have to work tremendously hard to reach the highs of stupidity you have now attained, you'd be better of using vagisil as a lip gloss.

Last edited by Mick; 19-08-2008 at 07:44. Reason: edited quote out bad language
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 04:01   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
You are right again - But 99% of people released could actually spell Calderstones
due to not having visited the establishment i have never needed to look up its spelling

but it does show that however it is spelt even the mentaly ill know where i was refering to

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 04:12   #24
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
due to not having visited the establishment i have never needed to look up its spelling

but it does show that however it is spelt even the mentaly ill know where i was refering to
Sad thing is I know Where you live
Old 19-08-2008, 04:40   #25
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Were you just born an idiot or did you have to work tremendously hard to reach the highs of stupidity you have now attained, you'd be better of using vagisil as a lip gloss.
I was born in Blackburn.. had an average education..thanks to your Tory Goverment that education was limited.. any stupididy was gained under a Labour then ..the tories but was put to good use.. my son.!
Old 19-08-2008, 06:28   #26
God Member

I vote that Mancie gets a breathalyser installed on his PC, too much and he's banned from accyweb. All he seems to do now is post drunken abusive FOUL LANGUAGE threads.

You used to be funny, now your just boring.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 09:45   #27
God Member

Cheers entwisi....sounds like iv'e got the Keith Chegwin syndrome... thanks for putting me up for a ban...you didn't get to 6000 posts for nowt did you!
Old 19-08-2008, 09:59   #28
God Member

I don't hate Labour, I'm sure they have good intentions, they've just failed to deliver.

Don't hate Conservatives mancie, we don't hate you.
Old 19-08-2008, 10:30   #29
Give, give, give member

Blind dogmatism, from whatever end of the political spectrum, is just sooooo boring.

Still, I suppose Mancie is just the Ying, to balance this forum's Conservative supporter's Yang.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 10:45   #30
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Blind dogmatism, from whatever end of the political spectrum, is just sooooo boring.

Still, I suppose Mancie is just the Ying, to balance this forum's Conservative supporter's Yang.

Thats all wll and good Rindi, but somebody who hates another person just because of where he/she puts the X on a ballot paper, ain't playing with a full deck. We have been down this path a few times, but I can't remember either of use using personal insults at one another, okay we beg to differ on politics, so what thats what makes th world go round. One of the nicest blokes I've ever met has entirely different politica views to myself, but we get on great because we don't mention politics, its pointles neither of use will change, but we still get on well, and he's a prominnt member on here too.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..