Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-08-2012, 13:12   #31

Re: Trees???

Ah, as they say, less is more. More than happy to start an argument but not so happy when someone bites back.
I'm afraid that the world is full of people who make assumptions, including you my friend, but your "assumptions" about me don't offend me. I can brush them aside, as indeed you can, if you really try.
Houseboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-08-2012, 15:16   #32
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houseboy View Post
Ah, as they say, less is more. More than happy to start an argument but not so happy when someone bites back.
I'm afraid that the world is full of people who make assumptions, including you my friend, but your "assumptions" about me don't offend me. I can brush them aside, as indeed you can, if you really try.
Deary me, right on track, trying to make fun of the name, how many have taken that obvious path?
Please allow me to inform you, you are not my friend, until you do something worthwhile on site you won't be my 'friend', you are just a newbie with a hatred to you're own personal change.

What did you think we would do when you started this thread? Light torches and attack the so called swine that dared to plant trees where you don't want them?

Well here's some news, we get folk like you every week always wanting their pet hate to be backed up, they always start off exactly how you did, then suprise, suprise get upset when they don't get the backup that they think they deserve.

You can carry on the way you are, or you could change your attitude and become a worthwhile member of the site.

Perhaps now would be a good time to shut up and go hug a tree until you have calmed down?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 08:05   #33

I take it then that you have been spouting your bile on here for quite some time then, my friend.
Old 20-08-2012, 08:18   #34
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I take it then that you have been spouting your bile on here for quite some time then, my friend.
think if you look closely at his posts it tells you
Old 20-08-2012, 08:44   #35

Thought so, Jay. Been on various forums over the years and every one of them has one. Not to worry, I expect he's really quite a nice chap once you get to know him.
Old 20-08-2012, 08:48   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Thought so, Jay. Been on various forums over the years and every one of them has one. Not to worry, I expect he's really quite a nice chap once you get to know him.
The only thing is Less is in with the valuation on here and hopefully you'll get to like him, I have
Old 20-08-2012, 08:54   #37

I'm sure I will. I didn't come on here to make enemies. I do like a good argument but it ddoesn't really work for me when it gets too personal.
Old 20-08-2012, 08:58   #38
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I'm sure I will. I didn't come on here to make enemies. I do like a good argument but it ddoesn't really work for me when it gets too personal.
They call a spade a shovel on here houseboy
Old 20-08-2012, 09:13   #39

Quote:
I do like a good argument but it ddoesn't really work for me when it gets too personal.
Excuse me?

It was you that started addressing posts directly at members wasn't it?

Perhaps you should consider who has been attempting (and failing) to insult whom?
Old 20-08-2012, 09:17   #40
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
So yeh class it as bile,when its a different viewpoint to yours? Cos i have read nothing on this thread i regard as bile.
Old 20-08-2012, 12:59   #41

Oh dear, oh dear, we do seem to have set the cat among the pigeons don't we. Obviously there seem to be those who like to give "newbies" a tough initiation, well that's okay, I have broad shoulders and I ain't going anywhere anytime soon.
Old 20-08-2012, 13:06   #42
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Oh dear, oh dear, we do seem to have set the cat among the pigeons don't we. Obviously there seem to be those who like to give "newbies" a tough initiation, well that's okay, I have broad shoulders and I ain't going anywhere anytime soon.
What a load of crap, there seem to be some newbies wi ruddy big heads to me. Oh special one.

Last edited by cashman; 20-08-2012 at 13:08.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 13:34   #43

Quote:
The only newbies that get a tough initiation are those that complain before they were hurt, in your case you asked a question didn't get the reaction you wanted, (let's all hate the tree planters), you've done nowt' but complain since.

You also claim to be used to sites like this, have moved about a bit and try to belittle the fact I've been here a while, I wonder...

Why do you need to change sites and I stay where I am?

Could it be Jambutty syndrome?
Old 20-08-2012, 15:07   #44

Such anger. How do you know I was looking for "a reaction"? I simply posed a question. As I have said before I really don't care too much what the answers are. I simply asked the question, "Does anyone know who planted them". I also stated that I didn't (speaking personally you understand) think that it was an appropriate place to put them. I didn't start the thread to grind an axe, so to speak. So your statement about me not getting the reaction I wanted is wrong isn't it.
I'm used to sites like this yes. Again you make the completely unfounded assumption that I am no longer on the others. You have no proof about what I do or do not do but yet again you make statements without knowing the facts. You "assume" that I change sites, this is also untrue. Wrong again.
One question though, what the heck is "jam butty syndrome"?
By the way, I'm avoiding swearing, which is more than Cashman can do.
Old 20-08-2012, 15:19   #45
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

So ruddy @ Crap are swearing in yer little world? poor chap, such a sheltered life. I can only apologise if such strong language offends yer delicate lugs. Perhaps if yeh go hug a tree it would be beneficial?

Last edited by cashman; 20-08-2012 at 15:24.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..