Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2007, 11:00   #31
God Member

Re: Waiting in for Nowt!

I reckon they dont orginise these things by area but by telling the workman that he has x ammount to do and that they are spread all over the place. Wonder how they would take it if having a bill I said I will pay it between Feb and June this year?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-02-2007, 11:04   #32
Resting in Peace

HeHe well i just phoned them and guess what they know nothing about the march date they have it down for the 27th of feb this could be fun
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 11:15   #33
I am Banned

I got meter man tommoz & as this time i got my card & confirmation letter i sincerely hope they actually turn up in the morning!
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 11:49   #34
God Member

Hope he turns up Mel, I hate waiting in for workmen or deliveries its a pet hate of mine.
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 12:45   #35
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
HeHe well i just phoned them and guess what they know nothing about the march date they have it down for the 27th of feb this could be fun

Better be sure they are not imposters.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2007, 08:06   #36
I am Banned

Well my turn again - wonder if they will turn up this morning as they are supposed to or will it be afternoon when not supposed to
Old 20-02-2007, 10:39   #37
I am Banned

Mick,

Was u given a freephone number so u could check that United Utilities were coming? The bloody number i was given is obviously not the right one more like the Natwest insurance helpline in Chissington apparently

I've got an awful feeling these twerps are thinking im booked for waiting in all day not 8am -1pm, i've to go docs this afternoon & other stuff
Old 20-02-2007, 10:42   #38
Resting in Peace

no i made arangments with them to phone me 30 mins before the come i hope
the number for united utilities is 0845 050 1268
these are the people that change and check your meters

Last edited by Mick; 20-02-2007 at 10:44.
Old 20-02-2007, 10:47   #39
I am Banned

Cheers Mick, this was arranged thro my supplier but UU will be no doubt doing it, they've confirmed in writing - im seriously going to blow me top at them if they have fluffed this one up
Old 20-02-2007, 10:47   #40
Resting in Peace

so have they not been yet mel hehe only another 8 hours to wait 8am to 8pm
Old 20-02-2007, 10:50   #41
I am Banned

Bog off pmsl!!!!! i was asked whether i wanted a morning booking or afternoon, i asked for morning, as i've a drs appointment later, [whats betting me blood preasure is up for 1st time lol ]
Old 20-02-2007, 11:03   #42
I am Banned

According to n power now yes im on for 8-1 now checking with UU............
Old 20-02-2007, 11:09   #43
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
According to n power now yes im on for 8-1 now checking with UU............
I DONT ****ING BELEIVE THIS!!!!!!! Same blumming thing again waiting in for NOWT!!!! United Utilities havent got me on their system yet a bloody again waste of chuffing space!!

Im taking this matter further & have threatened to take my custom elsewhere & told them that they can sack my meter, stick it where the sun dont shine & i want to go on normal billing!!!!!!! thats if i dont take my custom elsewhere!!!!!

I now await Manager Russ to ring me back!!

Me thinks not!
Old 20-02-2007, 11:11   #44
I am Banned

Wonder if i can calm down enough so i dont go off the scale for me blood pressure check after that load of bull!

Ps mick the swear filter aint very good LOL!!!
Old 20-02-2007, 11:12   #45
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
I DONT ****ING BELEIVE THIS!!!!!!! Same blumming thing again waiting in for NOWT!!!! United Utilities havent got me on their system yet a bloody again waste of chuffing space!!

Im taking this matter further & have threatened to take my custom elsewhere & told them that they can sack my meter, stick it where the sun dont shine & i want to go on normal billing!!!!!!! thats if i dont take my custom elsewhere!!!!!

I now await Manager Russ to ring me back!!

Me thinks not!
Not one bit suprised. No doubt they will blame each other but in my experience UU are one of the worst companies around. About as useful as the UK government.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..