Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2010, 08:02   #31
Give, give, give member

Re: Would you let your kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
hardly lavish

no history in their area of been a pedophile so how could they have known.

im sory but i fail to see how these parents are at fault they met a stranger which everyone is to each other until they get to know each other and made a friend just like people do every day and friends buy friends children treats and cards just like many people on here will probably buy friends kids things and i know for a fact some people go as far as to call parents freinds aunty or uncle despite no family connection.They had no reason to suspect this man of been a pedophile he was very clever in what he did and by the sound of it hes had plenty of practice.He gained their friendship and their trust because they had no reason to think he was a pedophile.The mother was informed and she acted swiftly and as far as i can see deserves no criticism what so ever infact she acted where some would have sat on tehir arse moaning but doing nothing except blogging it on facebook.If pedophiles were that easy to spot no one woudl get abused.

granted statisticly children are abused more by family members or friends but you could have a friend of 20 years abuse your child and one of 3 years that didnt

just think your been a bit harsh on teh parents thats all
Child abusers are always clever, and rely on the gullibility of people whose job is to care for children.

As for a tenner, given to a child, by someone you don't know, along with other presents, not being lavish enough for you, when would alarm bells have started to ring for you, when he took him away on holiday, and booked a double room?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-07-2010, 09:09   #32
Resting in Peace

Re: Would you let your kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
the mother is pressing for megans law to be put into full effect i just hope she is successfull.

still dosnt beat executing them though
What about their rights accyman, you'd have Cherie Blair jumping through hoops on legal aid defending them

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..