Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2006, 18:26   #46
God Member

Re: 29th April?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex
Yes, enjoyed very much Mick, tried Red's "suggestion" of mixing them with milk .. yummee .. you eat 'owt don't you when you come in late at night after a few drinks ... think will put the rest on my breakfast cereal, will colour it up a little... thanks

errr was there another red there last night!!!???? I haven't heard of mixing rainbow drops with milk before never mind suggest it Flippin eck, you just know I'm gonna try it now though don't you!!!! I enjoyed the packet you gave me this afternoon so ta Kate

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-04-2006, 18:33   #47
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
errr was there another red there last night!!!???? I haven't heard of mixing rainbow drops with milk before never mind suggest it Flippin eck, you just know I'm gonna try it now though don't you!!!! I enjoyed the packet you gave me this afternoon so ta Kate
As if there could be another Red, Red. Sure it was you mentioned this is how you liked them when you were a kid ??? Only had about 4 drinks at this stage ... ok senile dementia then, or ... could have been Anne .. somebody anyway ... my turn for the confusion thingys
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2006, 18:43   #48
I am Banned

lol katex you got the right story but the wrong person

twas me who suggested you have them with milk
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2006, 18:58   #49
land of hope and glory

anyone have a sore butt after them pizzas they where kinda nice
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2006, 19:07   #50
Len
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by staggeringman
anyone have a sore butt after them pizzas they where kinda nice
Me!! I chucked them this morning. hehe
The pizzas were brill, thanks staggers. I’ve never seen so many pizzas in one night.
Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2006, 23:46   #51
land of hope and glory

i think the accy web should try a guiness book of records attempt.....ie
how long to down a kilo of hagiss
how long to eat 8 pizzas......lmao!
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2006, 23:46   #52
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
lol katex you got the right story but the wrong person

twas me who suggested you have them with milk
OF COURSE !!! Thanks for owning up .. how could I forget such a momentous tip from such an illustrious person, when you decide who you are at some stage. Should 'av tried some in yer' beer to see if that was as good.

By the way, what was that all about, with the beer in the ashtray ??
Old 01-05-2006, 10:28   #53

It was lovely to meet you all on the 29th, after the first five minutes of wanting to sneak out i had a great time. However, under the 1983 Mental Health Act you should all be sectioned. Apart from chav, he's completely normal! Might have to bring my special jackets for u all next time
Nell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:35   #54
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell
It was lovely to meet you all on the 29th, after the first five minutes of wanting to sneak out i had a great time. However, under the 1983 Mental Health Act you should all be sectioned. Apart from chav, he's completely normal! Might have to bring my special jackets for u all next time
Lovely to meet you too Nell, hope you will come again, I felt that way at first, but now completely relaxed when I go and they all great aren't they ?

Re: jackets, please don't bring me yellow one .. not my colour and a few sequins here and there wouldn't go amiss.

Look forward to end of May. x
Old 01-05-2006, 10:43   #55

My first five minutes were taken up by the mascot. Didn't understand one thing he said! lol
Old 01-05-2006, 10:56   #56
Resting in Peace

Quote:
My first five minutes were taken up by the mascot. Didn't understand one thing he said! lol
One word of advice .. do NOT let him shake yer hand .. yuk!! Ask another member, cannot bring myself to explain, still waking up in the middle of the night screaming and wiping meself down shouting "GET IT OFF ME!"
Old 01-05-2006, 11:20   #57
Junior Member+

Thank you all for another great night...
Even though we ended up with the taxi driver from hell afterwards...lol
The pizza's were most impressive..
Quality..
Old 01-05-2006, 11:33   #58

I didnt give you any money for that taxi either so i'll buy u a pint next time. He definitly didnt want to take me any further did he?
Old 01-05-2006, 11:43   #59
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I didnt give you any money for that taxi either so i'll buy u a pint next time. He definitly didnt want to take me any further did he?
Oh Nell, got worse I can tell you!! If Robbie hadn't been such a gentleman and insisted I was dropped off outside me door and not left all alone with him, don't know what would have happened. Was like a maniac wanting to do a route he had decided cause he had another fare waiting, but Robbie was 'so strong' and our Knight in Shining Armour and declared that this is the fare he is doing now so get on with it !!

Reminded me of John Cleese in Fawlty Towers only behind a wheel !!
In retrospect, very, very funny
Old 01-05-2006, 11:50   #60
Junior Member+

More like Manuel...hehe

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..