Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2006, 13:09   #61
I am Banned

Re: 29th April?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex

By the way, what was that all about, with the beer in the ashtray ??
garinda asked for his beer in a vase but mands couldnt find one so i asked for garys in an ashtray

next time he will think twice before been a smart ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell
However, under the 1983 Mental Health Act you should all be sectioned. Apart from chav, he's completely normal!
see i always knew it was everyone else that was disturbed , its realy hard been the only normal person

either that or ive been confused with somone else lol

Last edited by chav1; 01-05-2006 at 13:19.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-05-2006, 13:40   #62

[see i always knew it was everyone else that was disturbed , its realy hard been the only normal person

either that or ive been confused with somone else lol[/quote]

No i really understand how you feel chav, It must be such a strain being with all these loonies. You just keep it up. (if thats possible)
Nell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 13:51   #63
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell
[see i always knew it was everyone else that was disturbed , its realy hard been the only normal person

either that or ive been confused with somone else lol

No i really understand how you feel chav, It must be such a strain being with all these loonies. You just keep it up. (if thats possible)[/QUOTE]

Think ya' found a soul mate here Chav

Isn't it fun reminiscing about the last meet, keeps us going 'til Mez puts a new one up which I figure will be 27th May.

Re: the vase incident .. was stood next to you, and if I recall Mandy refused you, as a good landlady should, as she was thinking about Garinda's well-being and didn't want him chucking up, or was it something to do with Health and Safety and bugs in the vase ?
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 14:16   #64
mez
God Member

quite right katex 27th
Old 01-05-2006, 23:20   #65
God Member

Sounds like I missed a good night. I'll be there next one, if you want me to be that is.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 14:35   #66
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
Sounds like I missed a good night. I'll be there next one, if you want me to be that is.
as long as you maintain a 20 foot distance from the bar i dont see a problem

by my estimations that should put you on the tables outside the pub

or in the road its your choice
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 15:07   #67
God Member

Thanks for the negative losers, can you tell me where I'm being a cry baby? I wasn't there because I was having fun elsewhere. Crybaby doesn't make sense it's an illogical comment.How can I be a cry baby.
Also it's very strange how I get two karma messages almost exactly the same. Thought we weren't allowed multiple accounts.

[IMG]images_pb/reputation/reputation_neg.gif[/IMG] 29th April? 04-05-2006 00:47 cry baby [IMG]images_pb/reputation/reputation_neg.gif[/IMG] 29th April? 04-05-2006 00:32 big baby

some on here really need to get a life. As far as I know the people who go to the meets have one, I can't see any of them comeing out with such rubbish.

Last edited by Madhatter; 05-05-2006 at 15:13.
Old 05-05-2006, 15:14   #68
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
as long as you maintain a 20 foot distance from the bar i dont see a problem

by my estimations that should put you on the tables outside the pub

or in the road its your choice
It's summer now chav I don't mind being outside.
Old 05-05-2006, 15:25   #69
God Member

I don't think it really matters what I put or where, I know who it is and I know its just giving negative for the sake of giving it to try to be nasty. Well I don't care, I just can't understand why people want to be so nasty. youv'e got serious problems, you should see a shrink.
Old 05-05-2006, 17:04   #70
God Member

MadH, Why do you find it necessary to have multiple responses on a thread. I notice you do it all over, Why not put all you have to say in one response. If you decide you want to add a bit later then edit the post and put it in. Anyone would think you ar edoing it to increasse your post count towards that magical 1000.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 17:09   #71
God Member

do I get a party and fireworks if i reach 1000?
Are we supposed to go back to a post we put up ten minutes ago and edit it adding to it or taking away. I though that was against the rules.
Old 05-05-2006, 17:18   #72
God Member

MadH, Why do you find it necessary to have multiple responses on a thread. I notice you do it all over, Why not put all you have to say in one response. If you decide you want to add a bit later then edit the post and put it in. Anyone would think you ar edoing it to increasse your post count towards that magical 1000.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 18:39   #73
God Member

ha ha ha , glad someone on here has a sense of humour. Gets beer and fireworks ready.
I will try to edit the last one but half the time I won't remember, I'm too bust remembering what I'm going to say.
People on our local site seem to be obsessed with post count, god knows why, you really don't get anything for it on there, it hasn't got Karma,power or ackers. Once you reach 5 stars, expert level or whatever it is, lol @ me I go on there everyday and can't remember, thats it you can't go any higher and thats only about 500 posts.
Anyway we're about to be dragged in to the modern world. We're going to be upgraded, get a chat room room, and even have meets.

Mez how did you decide on sat for the meet day? did you just say were having the meet on saturday or was it discussed? . Everybody here (my home town)complains they're already doing something on saturdays, but I can't see anyone wanting to go on a thursday.
Old 05-05-2006, 19:01   #74
Len
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
Are we supposed to go back to a post we put up ten minutes ago and edit it adding to it or taking away. I though that was against the rules.
At the moment we don’t have any time limits set for editing posts. So anyone can go back to a previous post and perhaps edit spelling, grammar repair links or what ever but if members start abusing the edit system, like has happened in the past then we will turn back on the edit limiting.
Although not a good idea to go back and edit a post you made a while back and add some extra information.
If you edit a post after others have already replied to it then chances are those that are following the posts may not notice your edit. If you have made a post and no one has replied to it with in the last few minutes then it would be a good idea just to edit your last post rather than make multiple posts .i.e. one after the other. But then of coarse if no one has replied to the topic with in a month, week, days or even hours and you have something else to add then fair enough, go for it, it will also bring the topic back to life.
Hope this helps.
Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 19:38   #75
God Member

hee hee mega thread wander there!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..