Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2012, 03:02   #61
God Member

Re: Accrington Christmas Lights 2012

Ffs someones going to end up having a heart attack here, calm it down children
Old 03-10-2012, 07:23   #62
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
Ffs someones going to end up having a heart attack here, calm it down children
It's a good job this is about the season of goodwill and not summat else otherwise there would be trouble.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:17   #63
Resting in Peace

Well it certainly lit this thread up
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:16   #64
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I highlighted your post 55, cos that can be construed as a threat, So the readers can decide that as well.
I had intended to leave this thread to the "nasty boys", but had to answer your interpretation of my posting 55 as a threat. Perhaps if you read it again, and this is probably the problem, you are not reading the postings correctly.
I stated that if you talked to someone in the street, like you did on here, the result would be, you on your arse. Not me, putting you there as I wouldn't talk to you in the street, so go back and read it again, and practice some of that plain reading, just as you do in plain speaking.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:38   #65
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
I had intended to leave this thread to the "nasty boys", but had to answer your interpretation of my posting 55 as a threat. Perhaps if you read it again, and this is probably the problem, you are not reading the postings correctly.
I stated that if you talked to someone in the street, like you did on here, the result would be, you on your arse. Not me, putting you there as I wouldn't talk to you in the street, so go back and read it again, and practice some of that plain reading, just as you do in plain speaking.
I didn't say it was a threat, i said could be construed as one. So you aint reading correctly, but as a know all yeh won't see that.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:56   #66
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Well the fact you wouldn't talk to me in the street, simply enforces what i said yeh were.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..