Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-06-2003, 19:03   #1
I am Banned

Post Accy Carnival pics now Online

There are around 200 general pictures you can view here www.hyndburn.co.uk

There are around 80 pictures from the carnival that are Accrington Stanley related and they can be viewed under misecellaneous pictures at www.accrington-stanley.co.uk

All the pictures are first viewable as thumbnails leading to 640x480 size pictures. Selecting full size from them lead to the larger fullsize 1600x1200 which are good enough to make 10x8 prints from.
HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-06-2003, 08:27   #2
Junior Member+

Post Re: Accy Carnival pics now Online

visited the hyndburn site and so the pictures,could you tell me why the carnival takes place and why was a man? dressed as a "maggot" with a sign saying he loves to eat rotting flesh!
everyone in the photos looked happy enough, rather have a pint of strongbow myself so any light on the subject would be welcome cheers....
hanchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2003, 08:34   #3
I am Banned

Post Re: Accy Carnival pics now Online

The carnivals are themed and this year it was GREEN as in the enviroment blah blha. As to the history of the carnival.. Well buggered if I know mate

Try the organisers..The Accrington Lions at www.accringtonlions.org.uk/
HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..