Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2008, 20:07   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Ann Summers Anyone?

we played one that was a little like pin the tail on the donkey but *ahem* adult!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-04-2008, 20:51   #17
God Member

I love the name badges they pin on you at these Ann Summers parties.

I went to one once and had to wear a badge that said 'Manky Muff Maud'.

All good fun.
Old 13-04-2008, 06:47   #18
God Member

I remember walking past ann summers in preston and there was a girl at the door asking if people were interested in holding an ann summers party, and when she asked me I said 'I'd love to but I don't think the 3 lads I live with would approve, they're randy enough as it is without me parading around with sex toys and lingerie' She looked a bit shocked at my response!
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 09:39   #19
Senior Member+

I think that the easiest way for me to keep track of who wants to attend would be to PM me then I can get a good idea of numbers and start making plans
(am going to try and avoid using the word "come" in this thread now )
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 15:17   #20
Senior Member+

When is it going to be?
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 16:04   #21
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
When is it going to be?
Not too sure yet, wll I can say at the moment is at some point over the next few weeks at a guess, I just need to know that theres going to be enough people wanting to go to make it worthwile really. Everyone is welcome (female that is - sorrys boys!)
Old 13-04-2008, 17:23   #22
Senior Member+

If its on a night i'm not working i'll try and come
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 18:14   #23
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
If its on a night i'm not working i'll try and come
Do you work set nights a week?? could possibly arrange it for a night when you arent working
Old 13-04-2008, 19:47   #24
JJ_

I would love to come....anyone passing by blackpool? lol
JJ_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..