Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-08-2005, 07:21   #106
Resting in Peace

Re: Aust Bank Holiday Meet Up

Well staggers told me he sent out for the curry AND where he got it so i will be going for another helping it was really good
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-08-2005, 19:07   #107
God Member

Which takeaway and what was the dish, it was lovely!
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 21:59   #108
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grego
Which takeaway and what was the dish, it was lovely!
not surprised your askin what it was grego! that wasn,t a glass you were drinking it was a baby bucket lol
Old 31-08-2005, 10:22   #109
mez
God Member

ive had an e-mail of mik dickinson our german connection who was supposed to be at the meet on saturday, unfortunatly he could not get to us, because he had car trouble & had to have it fixed,just glad they are all ok , sends his apologys to all of you. & hopes (knows) we had a good time .
Old 31-08-2005, 10:31   #110
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mez
ive had an e-mail of mik dickinson our german connection who was supposed to be at the meet on saturday, unfortunatly he could not get to us, because he had car trouble & had to have it fixed,just glad they are all ok , sends his apologys to all of you. & hopes (knows) we had a good time .
errrr Mik, I think you can safely say we did!! Check out the pics Hope you can make another soon and that your car is back to tip top health

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 11:25   #111
Give, give, give member

Good to hear that Mik had a good excuse and just wasn't too afraid to meet us.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 13:12   #112
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

yeh sorry you missed us mik,glad all is well, also glad you hadnt aquired the kraut habit of retreating lol
Old 31-08-2005, 21:45   #113
God Member

I enjoyed that drink Cashman but I can tell you I was fit for nothing on Sunday! Glad to hear that Mik s ok would've been good to meet him, maybe next time he's over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman
not surprised your askin what it was grego! that wasn,t a glass you were drinking it was a baby bucket lol
Old 31-08-2005, 21:48   #114
God Member

Still haven't found out about the curry though, anyone gonna tell me?
Old 01-09-2005, 07:35   #115
Resting in Peace

If anyone fancys trying the curry again go to the HOT & SPICEY curry shop on Blackburn Rd top of persia st.
Ask for a chicken madras its best to phone your order in first as you will be kept waiting about 30 mins while they make it.

ps if you do try it please get 2 lots i live on persia st so you can drop 1 off for me for telling you all where to go hehe

Just to add to this 1 of our members TC gave me a home made chicken curry yesterday very nice TC thankyou i really enjoyed it ....

Last edited by Mick; 01-09-2005 at 07:39.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 18:27   #116

Ta Mick. It was bloody good curry.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..