Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-02-2006, 02:32   #1
Senior Member+

Doormen in Accy/blackburn

what do u think of the doormen in accy/bburn?

friendly? aggressive? good to talk to? too tempered?

what places have good doormen and bad ones?
Old 15-02-2006, 08:30   #2
God Member

Re: Doormen in Accy/blackburn

The Accy ones are ace! ...... All of them! We are always winding them up but they always take it in good humour, we've had many a good laugh with them. I can't say a bad word about any of them.

Any reason in particular that you ask mani?
Old 15-02-2006, 08:45   #3
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani
what do u think of the doormen in accy/bburn?

friendly? aggressive? good to talk to? too tempered?

what places have good doormen and bad ones?
are you looking to get in somewhere for free perhaps ?
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2006, 12:49   #4
Give, give, give member

The doormen at the Bridge are always friendly, perhaps they know I'm a mate of their plaything though, Miss Tinkerbelle.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2006, 15:30   #5
Senior Member+

*L*

no reason

just wondering - i was readin about a doorman who got jailed for manslaughter i think it was at stringfellows in lodnon so...
Old 14-03-2006, 14:37   #6
I am Banned

the doormen where i work are brilliant they are funny and at the end of the night we have a right laugh with them most of them are from accy anyway, alot of people find them too strict especially when they get chucked out of the club or if they wont let some people into the club, but this is good as the club is not full of kiddies trying to pass for 18, you can dance and have a laugh without having to watch your back like most clubs. Its a very relaxed atmosphere and its a chav free zone!!!!!!! so everyones belongings are safe!! we have doormen everywhere in the club they are very chatty to the clubbers and they do have a laugh with you!
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2006, 14:19   #7
Junior Member+

what club is this??????????
i was amazed to read this..i think im in the wrong town.

sheri
xxxxxxxx

sheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2006, 19:46   #8
Junior Member+

doormen in accy are just a bunch of thugs and stead heads! calder 1s r fair respectable, but thats about it!
Ja5on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2006, 20:34   #9
Junior Member+

Never had a problem with any doormen anywhere. As long as you either (a) are not a drunken eejit or (b) are a woman of any kind - they let you be.
Only problem I ever have is the hulking blokes crushing my feet to check my boots aren't "steelies". They aren't.
Old 31-07-2006, 10:53   #10
Junior Member+

Most in Accrington dont seem to have a problem with, think they are a tad harsher with fella's though, there's the odd t****r every now and again, but not so many

Dexster is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..