Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-03-2005, 18:52   #46

Re: Easter Meeting

I'm sure I can hear Lindsay saying "You are very welcome to him, and thankyou".
fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-03-2005, 00:04   #47
Accy Goddess

Alas I couldn't stay long.
It was nice as always, to see some new faces.
A good night had by all.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2005, 20:11   #48
Beacon of light

It seems as though I missed a real shidig........I did raise a glass to toast you all while I was in welsh Wales.
I still haven't got my 'Wheels' badge......so I'm still only an apprentice.
I failed for pushing the wheel chair into the road without looking first if there was any traffic.
I reckoned the I am big enough to see.......and I had had enough of Muti giving her orders (LOL).......I would have pushed her off the Orme..... but twas foggy and I took a wrong turn and ended up at the pub.....hehehe

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 31-03-2005 at 20:13.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 15:18   #49
Resting in peace

I'm sure plenty of other people have said it, but many many thanks to Paul for the walk (but he could have arranged the weather better!), and especially to Mandy for her sterling hard work providing sausage baps, hot cross buns, and especially towels to the drowned rats that got back from the walk! - and also for the delicious baked potatoes and fillings in the evening.

Mandy - you are a STAR!!!
pendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 19:39   #50
Senior Member+

When are we doing it all again then???
Old 04-04-2005, 19:41   #51
g78

Well on the grapevine, I heard the 30th of this month........ sooooo long to wait.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..