Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2006, 13:51   #1
God Member

Is Friday the new stay in night??

I went out last night, first for a meal and then round Blackburn. I couldn't believe how quiet it was... is it due to the run up to Christmas or do more people stay in on a Friday night now??

And before anyone says it's because Blackburn's cr*p, yeah well could agree with you there but wasn't my choice The beer still went down well though too flippin well

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-11-2006, 14:17   #2
I am Band

Re: Is Friday the new stay in night??

If you think Blackburn is quiet on a Friday night, you should try Accy; there is more life on a mortuary table.

Accy is only going to get worse now, with the closure of La-de-Dars.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 16:27   #3
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkologist
If you think Blackburn is quiet on a Friday night, you should try Accy; there is more life on a mortuary table.

Accy is only going to get worse now, with the closure of La-de-Dars.
It was really quiet last night in Accrington. As for the closure of Lar-de-Dars, it hasn't made that much of a difference.

The views expressed here are my own & are not necessarily those of the site.
AccyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 16:57   #4
I am Banned

blackburn and accrington are ghost towns these days although people crawl out teh woodwork thursday night for teh cheaper beer or buy one get one free

i hear burnley is now teh place to go but i much prefer bolton
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 17:01   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
i hear burnley is now teh place to go but i much prefer bolton
Hmmm I wonder why??

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 17:03   #6
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
Hmmm I wonder why??
they have a strip joint in bolton.........................

burnley may have one as well but unless they import the tallent i wont be going
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 17:49   #7

Burnley is becoming quite a good night out these days and attracting people from afar, and i'm sure tonight will be fine too ;-)

They are supposed to be having a lap dancing club and a few others, such as topless bars, soon. Should be entertaining.
Old 11-11-2006, 19:26   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal
Burnley is becoming quite a good night out these days and attracting people from afar, and i'm sure tonight will be fine too ;-)

sshhhhhhhhhhhh there's already been a suggestion we take all their chavs, don't let them think it's a good place to come to
Old 12-11-2006, 09:56   #9
Senior Member+

We've been staying in on Fridays for ages now.Couple of DVD's & a few tins,just winding down after a weeks toil.Gives us time to catch up as shift patterns means wer'e sometimes like ships that pass in the night during the week.In fact the only time we do go out is Saturday afternoons till evening unless something has been previously arranged.Don't get as many d***heads out then.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..