Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2007, 18:00   #1

Italian

New Italian opened in town where McDonalds used to be, think it's called Quattros. Anyone been yet?

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-12-2007, 20:34   #2
God Member

Re: Italian

We are booked in for a work's do shortly.

I'll report back.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:51   #3
God Member

That took its time.
Old 10-12-2007, 14:03   #4
Senior Member+

My friend went on Saturday night, she said it was excellent, she brought a menu back and it seemed resonable enough.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 17:40   #5

Is it Italians running it or is it one of the usual takeaway owners branching out? (as they do) calling themselves Italians.
Old 10-12-2007, 17:48   #6
God Member

Is it a pizzaria (pie shop), a trattoria (cafe), or a ristorante(no pizzas)- the real thing ?

Last edited by MargaretR; 10-12-2007 at 17:50.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 17:58   #7
Resting in Peace

Few of the ladies went from work on Friday night, thought the setting was lovely, but very quiet .. and the food just about palatable, not very warm and didn't seem to have got their 'service' together, were left without a drink for quite a while. Said not keen to return, however, perhaps not fair to critisize .. early days.

Like the Old Mother Redcap, everyone seems to have different experiences on this... suppose it depends which Chef is on duty.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 18:27   #8

i think its a chain of restaurants
Old 10-12-2007, 19:31   #9

I'm sure there's one near Salmesbury?
Stanaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 20:05   #10
God Member

I don't like the sound of 'chain of restaurants' -- it summons up the thought of frozen meals shipped in for microwaving as required.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 20:15   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanaccy View Post

Yes, there is. I've heard that one is very good.
Old 15-12-2007, 22:04   #12
God Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanaccy

Yes, there is. I've heard that one is very good.
So is the KFC there, but the 1 in Accy.......
AccyLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2007, 22:08   #13
God Member

is cr*p they dont have their fat hot enough
Old 15-12-2007, 22:15   #14
God Member

Or have their staff long enough so they actually know what the fat is for and how to use it lol
AccyLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2007, 01:49   #15

good atmosphere,casual theme.service by staff is ok but slow in cooking the stuff.it will work i think,went the new place on church street before but walked out,no wine under £14 there.house wine at this one was only a tenner though.worth a try if you want to spend time there because you have to wait a while between courses.good for a place lke accy though.
footnote - before going there we went for a wine in calder and might have just stayed there but they had no food left!!!!! thats bad for 7 o'clock
spignific is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..