Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-11-2007, 20:21   #1
Senior Member+

Kiddies Christmas Party

We quite often take Siobhan to Little Treasures play centre on Victoria Street.

They are holding a childrens christmas party 9th December, 4-6pm. It cost's £5 which includes use of all the play equipment, food, drink, party games, a goodie bag and a visit from Santa.

We have put Siobhan's name down for it, however if we got enough names together we could have an accyweb only kiddies party.

buttonsmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-11-2007, 20:23   #2
God Member

Re: Kiddies Christmas Party

What age were you thinking of going up to?
Old 18-11-2007, 20:24   #3
Senior Member+

The age limit at Little Treasures os 0-8yrs

Old 18-11-2007, 20:27   #4
Senior Member+

ooh, we might go..... my little one loves it there...

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 20:28   #5
Senior Member+

Siobhan goes most weekends, she thinks its fantastic

Old 18-11-2007, 20:29   #6
Senior Member+

my little lads hyper!! gives me a break while he is hyper safely! lol

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 18-11-2007, 20:32   #7

ive got two little uns that would like to go
brfc1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 20:33   #8
God Member

I would quite happily bring my grandson to it.
Old 18-11-2007, 20:34   #9
Senior Member+

£5 per child? cos i will probably fetch 3 and £15 is a bit much.. there will be a 6 year old and two 14 month olds....

Old 18-11-2007, 20:36   #10
Senior Member+

If any of you would like to put your names down for the ordinary party on the 9th feel free.

If any of you are genuinly interested in arranging an accyweb only party then please state in your post so that we can get some idea on numbers. For a privately arranged party which this would be it is normally £5.50 per head.

Old 18-11-2007, 20:44   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
£5 per child? cos i will probably fetch 3 and £15 is a bit much.. there will be a 6 year old and two 14 month olds....
emamum,
we can't help that you have 3 children. the costs are per child and are what they charge as a business (this is the standard charge that they use for all parties. In fact w feel its quite reasonable if you start looking at what teh Wacky Warehouse people charge). No one is looking to make any money here. Its not really up for discussion over how much it is as its not something in our control. I'm sorry if it seems too much for you. Julie posted this thread as we thought it would be nice to try and do a sort of 'Junior' Accyweb meet.

As soon as you start looking at using a play centre the charges are there as these people quite rightly have to make a profit or they wouldn't be there long.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 20:46   #12
Senior Member+

no thats not what i meant... some places have different prices for different aged children.. i havent taken the twins before cos they are not mine and i was wondering if little treasures does that?

Old 18-11-2007, 20:48   #13
God Member

I don't think they have layered prices for parties. They do for 'regular' sessions but when it comes to parties I believe its the same price.

Old 18-11-2007, 20:49   #14
Senior Member+

ok, thankyou......

Old 18-11-2007, 21:26   #15
God Member

NP, We do look forward to seeing you. Siobhan is there loads so if you do go you will probably bump into us at some point

I often take her there on my non working day ( I arranged to do my 2 weeks work in 9 days so I get a day with Siobhan each fortnight)

if you see a geek with a laptop in there its probably me trying to catch up on work emails!

Of course, if people want to donate any money to reduce the cost to parents feel free to PM me and I'll work on averageing it across all the children unless you specifically want to sponsor a place(name drawn at random at the next accyweb meet by a random person)

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..