Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-11-2009, 16:06   #91
God Member

Re: Kids Club @ Vue Cinema Accrington

Unfortunately for me i`m booked in for BANDSLAM next sunday morning...............
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-11-2009, 16:13   #92
God Member

lol you love it really, week after its Bedtime Stories AGAIN
Old 22-11-2009, 09:22   #93
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
Unfortunately for me i`m booked in for BANDSLAM next sunday morning...............

Phew, i got out of it the missus is going.
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 09:34   #94
God Member

lol
Old 18-02-2010, 07:51   #95
God Member

Planet 51 this week, gonna head down there in a bit, gonna try to amuse Reece for a couple of hours
Old 18-02-2010, 08:49   #96
God Member

It's Fantastic Mr Fox on Saturday and Sunday.... I've no kids to take so I'll not be able to watch it
Old 18-02-2010, 14:27   #97
God Member

went this morning and that films absolute rubbish, wish i hadn't bothered

Last edited by Neil; 18-02-2010 at 18:58.
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 17:21   #98
Senior Member+

Me and my Adult Son went to the Accy Vue last Saturday to watch a film which started at 12.30. We had to wait whilst the Screen No 2 was cleaned out after 217 kids had just been in to watch the previous film. The staff took about 15/20 minutes, came out with 2 large bin bags full of Rubbish thrown on the floor by these kids, and we were then let in to watch our film. There was still popcorn etc all over the floor, and i guess it would probably have taken 2 or 3 members of staff at least another 20/30 mins if they were to clean it properly.

Wonder if the parents let their kids behave like slobs at home too....was a ruddy disgrace!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 17:23   #99
God Member

well i certainly DON'T let my son behave like a slob ANYWHERE
Old 18-02-2010, 17:35   #100
God Member

If the kids were accompanied by an adult who respected someone else's property then there wouldn't be such a mess. Not just the kids fault is it.
Old 18-02-2010, 17:43   #101
Senior Member+

Nope it isnt Accylass...thats why i was wondering if the parents let them behave like that at home!

You had to see the mess to believe it, apparently the staff dread going in afterwards!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 17:54   #102
God Member

You see it everywhere kids throwing litter and their parents saying nothing, I always made my kids use a waste bin. Kids only act the way they are shown
Old 18-02-2010, 19:30   #103
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyLass View Post
It's Fantastic Mr Fox on Saturday and Sunday.... I've no kids to take so I'll not be able to watch it
Old 18-02-2010, 21:17   #104

Quote:
u can still go its 95p per ticket, whethers adult or kids ticket. personally i havent seen fantastic mr fox, doesnt appeal to me. some kids movies are actually quite gud.
kash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 21:28   #105
God Member

you can't go to the kids club without a kid........it says so on the website

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..