Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2005, 15:11   #46

Re: meet up.

have a great time get rat a--ed cant come due to family arrangements. x
fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-04-2005, 15:42   #47
I am Band

Hey Fireman, how about making a guest appearance tomorrow night then?

It's singa-long-a Easy Street.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2005, 15:55   #48
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

We can't make it tonight. We are intending to be there on sunday night.
Leave some beer for tomorrow please
Old 30-04-2005, 16:09   #49
I am Band

Thumbs up Re: meet up.

Staggers always has a decent supply of beer on tap; and good stuff it is, too! I'm sure he will save some, however much we drink tonight.

We look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 09:22   #50
Resting in Peace

Pics Of WILLOW & BUSMAN'S do now in the Gallery
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 11:21   #51
mez
God Member

thanks to all that turned up for willow & busmans suprise stag & hen do it was good fun ( hope the ball & chain hasnt hurt yer ankle busman) he he. thank you to mandy for the wonderful buffet you put on, much apprieciated, thanks to nette for the lovely cakes you made i missed out i didn't get a piece, never mind you can make me one for my birthday he he he.
Old 01-05-2005, 11:29   #52
Resting in Peace

Yes i agree with you mez there was a lot of sorting out and work gone into the do
sorry i left so soon i was not too well last night hope willow and busman had a good night too
sorry for letting everyone down but i was on antibiotics and i was shatterd i could not have gone on much longer when i got home i fell asleep on the settee within 5 mins of getting home and no it was not drink 1 j2o and halve of lager is all i had
will try and make it up next time
A BIG THANKYOU TO MANDY,NETTE, STAGGERINGMAN & MEZ FOR ALL THERE HARD WORK and a big thankyou to all that turned up hope you enjoyed it
mandy sorry about the mess

Last edited by Mick; 01-05-2005 at 11:42.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 13:15   #53
Len
God Member

I must admit I was rather goosed myself last night. hehe.
We had a good time and it was nice to see everyone again.
There is a link to the photos below.
Thanks mick.

Donate to Accyweb here:
Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 13:39   #54
Give, give, give member

Thanks to everyone who made it another fab night, including Mez, Staggers and Mandy.

Bit sad some of the newbies couldn't make it, l kept trying to drag people who l didn't recognise into Webber's corner when l first went in!

Tink's you're in for slapped legs!

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 14:47   #55
Resident Waffler

Thanks Mez for organizing such a good night, thank you Staggers and Mandy for the lovely food and Garinda's Mum for the delicious pies (we shall be making forays into Ossy to purchase further supplies), thank you Nette for the lovely cakes and bag of surprises. Stars are still flashing this morning. I shall be keeping the whip just in case.

Hope you're feeling better soon Mick. You missed Nette, Garinda and Pendy's "balloon" blowing competition.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 17:46   #56
land of hope and glory

If Yoy Missed The Blow Job Go And Have A Look In The Gallery!!....he....heee
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 22:14   #57
Always EVIL within us

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
Thanks Mez for organizing such a good night, thank you Staggers and Mandy for the lovely food and Garinda's Mum for the delicious pies (we shall be making forays into Ossy to purchase further supplies), thank you Nette for the lovely cakes and bag of surprises. Stars are still flashing this morning. I shall be keeping the whip just in case.

Hope you're feeling better soon Mick. You missed Nette, Garinda and Pendy's "balloon" blowing competition.
Not being around when Willow posted the above, I would just like to add my thanks for the efforts everyone made. Both Willow and I will have fond memories of our Stag/Hen night with you Accy webbers........

Mimi is still laughing at the sight of me arriving home wearing antlers, a ball and chain plus a flashing badge

Sorry we couldn't make it for the Sunday "do" We were both really looking forward to it but it slipped our mind that we had promised our daughters they could invite their friend for a "sleep-over" and it would have been irresponsible of us to leave the three of them in the house without supervision....and to cancel the "sleep-over" would have seemed like a punishment to them which they don't deserve Have a pint for me please.....

Last edited by Busman747; 01-05-2005 at 22:20.
Busman747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 02:57   #58
I am Banned

cheers everybody what a brill night hope you all enjoyed yourself! photos will appear later
MANDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 06:15   #59
Give, give, give member

No thank you Mands and Staggers, what a brill night.

Thanks for finally kicking me out at ? after showing me the benefits of proprer beer as opposed to lager and for great hospitality as per usual.

As for the music? l think l might have to devote a whole journal entry to the brilliance of seeing Easy Street for the very first time, followed by the magnificance of our very own UK Cowboy.

Elvis has left the building, thank you and goodnight.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 07:19   #60
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Thanks folks, once again a good night. I appear to have woken up with somebody else's head this morning and it's really sore. Think I might just mooch off back to bed.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..